Moon Tiger by Phyllis Root

Moon Tiger

by Phyllis Root

261415,071 (4)None

I bought this for my sons and we read it many times. It's so magical and otherworldly - it was soothing and invigorating at the same time. I'm glad I was reminded of it when I read the amazing [b:Flora's Very Windy Day|7449671|Flora's Very Windy Day|Jeanne Birdsall|http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1301741878s/7449671.jpg|9481790].

ETA - I was reminded of it again when I read [b:Moonhorse|586248|Moonhorse|Mary Pope Osborne|http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1220737538s/586248.jpg|933475]. That book is not bad, but it pales in comparison. It's not nearly as dramatic, creative, and complex. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |

A young girl is sent to bed early when she refuses to read a story to her younger brother. She dreams of going to faraway places with a tiger--who offers to eat her little brother. Full-color illustrations.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:07 -0400)

After getting in trouble because of her little brother Michael, Jessica Ellen imagines a visit from a wonderful giant tiger who can take her flying through the night or eat Michael.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,936,169 books! | Top bar: Always visible