Woodrow, the White House Mouse by Peter W.…

Woodrow, the White House Mouse

by Peter W. Barnes

Elementary
  SteppLibrary | Mar 20, 2017 |
(summary)-maybe too primary
Branches of Government
  ccsdss | Feb 8, 2016 |
This is the second Woodrow book we have enjoyed together. The boys ages 5 and 7 were excited again to listen to the book. They then went to each page and had fun looking for the Presidential Seal.
As the boys are young, I explained some of the things in the book...they decided they would like to go to the Easter Egg Roll! I read to them how a President named Hayes and his wife Lucy were the first to open their South Lawn for the event.
Because the book has two Presidents...one human and one mouse. I went on to explain that right now two humans were running for the highest office in our land.
The boys loved hearing about the different rooms in the house, and were hysterical when one of the twins fell into the soup bowl.
This is such a delightful and educating book, and I am sure they will be wanting to here it again!

I received this book through TLC Book Tours, and was not required to give a positive review. ( )
  alekee | Sep 11, 2012 |
This book is appropriate for K-2nd grades. This book teaches about how presidents are elected for the United States. It also talks about the mouse president who also lives in the white house. This book is great at teaching students about what the president does, and what he/she is in charge of. The back of the book has some historical information for students and teachers.
* Useful for teaching about the president
* Useful for teaching about the whitehouse ( )
  dennislankau | Dec 11, 2011 |
Kind of wierd. Interesting for learning about presidential things. ( )
  brandaman | Jan 25, 2008 |

Learn about the White House with President Washingtail and his family as they live, work, and play alongside the human President of the United States.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:06 -0400)

President Woodrow G. Washingtail and his family allow you into their home to learn about the White House.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,015,175 books! | Top bar: Always visible