Single White Psychopath Seeks Same by Jeff…

Single White Psychopath Seeks Same (2003)

by Jeff Strand

I enjoyed reading Single White Psychopath Seeks Same (Adventures of Andrew Mayhem, Book 2)by Jeff Strand. Even though the "escape" from the situation Andrew finds himself in may be longer than you would think necessary, Jeff Strand writes well enough to be able to hold your attention...at least my attention was held! ( )
  PeggyK49 | Apr 9, 2014 |
The first Jeff Strand book I read was "A Bad Day For Voodoo" and I found it highly inventive and a good read. I then read "Graverobbers Wanted - No Experience Needed" and found it pretty good. "Single White Psychopath Seeks Same" had its moments, but the end is way long and drawn out considering you know the main hero is not going to be killed (how else would he show up in the sequels). The only reason I was able to finish this book is because Strand is a very capable writer, in the hands of a lesser wordsmith, I would never have made it to the end. I may read another Strand novel in the future, but I don't think I'll be re-visiting his Andrew Mayhem series. ( )
  bjkelley | Dec 2, 2013 |
Trapped in a house full of serial killers? What could be more fun! I love his characters and the torture devices are imaginative. Fast, fun read ( )
  IntrinsiclyMe | Apr 26, 2010 |
I could not put this book down. Phenomenal. I can't wait to get the next Andrew Mayhem novel. ( )
  lesleydawn | Jan 16, 2009 |
Sometimes you wake up in the morning and you just know it's going to be the kind of day where you end up tied to a chair in a filthy garage where a couple of tooth-deprived lunatics torture you with a chainsaw.

The second book in the wildly popular series of horror/comedy novels featuring Andrew Mayhem! "Sometimes you wake up in the morning and you just know it's going to be the kind of day where you end up tied to a chair in a filthy garage while a pair of tooth-deprived lunatics torment you with a chainsaw. So as I struggled against the ropes, I can't say I was all that surprised." Yes, Andrew Mayhem, hero of GRAVEROBBERS WANTED (NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY) is back. Still incredibly brave. Still ridiculously irresponsible. And this time, becoming chainsaw fodder is one of his lesser worries. He's forced to pose as a serial killer known as The Headhunter in order to infiltrate a group of maniacs who've gathered in an isolated Alaskan mansion for a weekend of murderous games. Can he free the potential victims in time...or will he be forced to participate in their demise? Even more twisted than its predecessor, SINGLE WHITE PSYCHOPATH SEEKS SAME is another outrageous blend of the hilarious and the horrifying, one that will keep you laughing, gasping, and guessing from beginning to end.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,415,354 books! | Top bar: Always visible