Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Training : research and practice
by John Patrick
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0125466609, Hardcover)This is the most comprehensive textbook discussing the principles that influence the development of training. It serves any student of training, practitioners, and consultants. All aspects of educational and industrial training are currently at the center of national debate. Training serves as the first single-authored text in this area at the non-introductory level.
* Of special interest is the novel coverage of:
* Expertise, skill acquisition and transfer
* Techniques for analysing tasks and skills
* Systems approaches to training development
* Training methods
* Theories of training design
* Simulation and the role of computers in training
* Trainee characteristics and learning strategies
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:38 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.