Slammed: A Novel by Colleen Hoover

Slammed: A Novel (edition 2012)

by Colleen Hoover

Series: Slammed (1)

Member:MsGemini
Title:Slammed: A Novel
Authors:Colleen Hoover
Info:Atria Books (2012), Edition: Original, Paperback, 352 pages
Tags:read in 2012, Nook

Slammed by Colleen Hoover

English (84)  Italian (1)  German (1)  All languages (86)
It's 1:15am and I'm sobbing because I miss my mom and this book has feels and ugh COLLEEN HOOVER WHY

https://yerawizardrenae.wordpress.com/2016/01/30/book-review-slammed-by-colleen-hoover/ ( )

RenaeMcBrian | Jan 31, 2016 |
This was so good! I kept putting it off cause it didn't sound that interesting, but I'm glad I finally got to it. I am also really glad there are two other books cause I am not ready to let go of will and lake just yet! ( )
  baumallison | Jan 25, 2016 |
Wow! Excellent book! A little different from my normal reads but that's a good thing. I definitely "got schooled" and loved it. My heart ached almost the entire time. There was this subtle tension that kept building from their attraction to each other which I liked better for them than all out graphic love scenes. (just this once!) It really fit the situation perfectly. Their stories were so compelling, I felt that Lake and Will met at the perfect time, they needed each other. I fell in love with all of the characters, even some of the secondary ones. Plus Chuck Norris jokes never get old in my opinion! On to book# 2... ( )
  GwendolynGrace | Jul 15, 2015 |

Following the unexpected death of her father, eighteen-year-old Layken is forced to be the rock for both her mother and her younger brother. Outwardly, she appears resilient and tenacious, but inwardly, she's losing hope. One young man brings change to all of this. After moving across the country, Layken meets her attractive twenty-one-year-old neighbor who has an intriguing passion for slams. Within days of their introduction, Will and Layken form an intense connection, leaving Layken with a renewed sense of hope. Not long after a heart-stopping first date, they are slammed to the core when a shocking revelation forces their new relationship to a sudden halt. Daily interactions become impossibly painful as they struggle to find a balance between the feelings that pull them together and the forces that tear them apart.… (more)

309 wanted5 pay4 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,236,727 books! | Top bar: Always visible