Murder in Mind by Cheryl Bradshaw

Murder in Mind

by Cheryl Bradshaw

461251,994 (4)2

Sinnerman is an awesome read. Once I had started reading Sinnerman I couldn't put it down. Sinnerman is the second book in the Sloane Monroe series. Cheryl Bradshaw did a fantastic job writing this book.

Sloane Monroe is a PI whose sister was murdered 3 years ago by a serial killer who goes by the name of Sinnerman. He hasn't killed for three years and when he returns Sloane is determined to find out who he is and to bring him to justice.

Sloane has a new found friend who helps her and protects her without being over bearing like Nick usually is. His name is Giovanni Luciani. We met Gio at the end of the first book Black Diamond Death. She wasn't sure what to think of him.

If you are looking for a fantastic series to read then I suggest you read the Sloane Monroe Series by starting with Black Diamond Death. ( )
  crazy4reading | Feb 10, 2013 |
What kills a skunk is the publicity it gives itself.

Abraham Lincoln
This book is dedicated to anyone who's ever had a dream.

We have but one life, and one opportunity to live it.

Make it last, make it count, and make it the best it can be.

Live your dreams, I know I am.
Sam Reids reclined back into the seat of his black 1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme and examined the women that shuffled in and out of the supermarket like predicable herds of cattle.

Private Investigator Sloane Monroe has solved every case that's come across her desk with the exception of one--the brutal murder of her sister Gabrielle.

Three years have passed without a trace of the killer until today, when a young woman's body is discovered in front of the local supermarket. Now Sloane is faced with the most difficult challenge of her life--finding a man who's a master at concealing his identity before he kills again.

Cheryl Bradshaw is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,302,913 books! | Top bar: Always visible