Serpent?s Shadow, The by Rick Riordan

Serpent?s Shadow, The (edition 2013)

by Rick Riordan (Author)

Member:Shai.Dorsai
Title:Serpent?s Shadow, The
Authors:Rick Riordan (Author)
Info:Hyperion (2013)
Rating:***

The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan

Recently added byprivate library, Steve.Gourley, Cwidds, namledej, SharonOpal, rena75, PanDemir, ssaiph

Es un 3.75, pero bue'

No recordaba que esta saga pudiera ser tan obvia; vale, empecé a leerla con 15 y ahora tengo 17, pero dudo que influya, porque sigue habiendo libros que consiguen que no todo me parezca obvio -son pocos, pero que se le va a hacer, ¡viva la originalidad!-.
Tampoco recuerdo muy bien como se hace una reseña, así que aquí lo dejo. ( )
  dieciseislunas | Jun 2, 2019 |
Great finale to the trilogy, but there is enough left open for more stories. ( )
  ladypembroke | May 17, 2019 |
THIS series needs a sequel! Make me a Heroes of Olympus for the Kane Chronicles, Riordan, please! (Something revolving around Felix and his colony of penguins, perhaps?) ( )
  Monica_P | Nov 22, 2018 |
I love all of Rick Riordan's books and this novel is no exception. I actually read this series a while ago but had the sudden urge to look back on it now. I read this series after reading the Percy Jackson series and I really enjoyed the divergence between the two. I didn't know anything at all about Egyptian mythology prior to reading this but now I'm happy to say I'm the tiniest bit educated. I do remember feeling a bit awkward about the ending of this specific novel (probably just me) but I overall really enjoyed it. ( )
  spellbindingstories | May 24, 2018 |
I enjoyed this entire series; fun, light-hearted, and a look at Egyptian mythology. :)
  Cfo6 | Mar 19, 2018 |

Riordan, Rickprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Free, Kevin R.Narratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Kellgren, KatherineNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Rekiaro, IlkkaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To three great editors who shaped my writing career: Kate Miciak, Jennifer Besser, and Stephanie Lurie---- the magicians who have brought my words to life.
Sadie Kane here.

Despite their best efforts, Carter and Sade Kane can't seem to keep Apophis, the chaos snake, down. Their only hope: find an ancient spell that might turn the serpent's own shadow into a weapon.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 137,313,439 books! | Top bar: Always visible