The Deal: A Novel by Timothy J. Lambert

The Deal: A Novel

by Timothy J. Lambert, Becky Cochrane (Author)

English (2)  German (1)  All (3)
Reasons why I love the writing team of Timothy James Beck (even when not all together)
" 'What are you guys doing here?' Alexander asked
'Heath and I were at my place, watching Lifetime,' Miranda said. 'Then we realized we were watching Lifetime, so we came here as quickly as we could...' "
There is always humor with the heartache, and a reason to keep reading.

The Deal is from Aaron's POV, it all begins on New Year's Eve 1999 and goes until NYE 2000. The story revolves around a group of friends and their lackluster love lives.

The writing style is fantastic, often making you wish that it was a soap opera or sitcom that you could sit down and watch regularly and keep up with. If a previous book hadn't already made me want to run out and buy everything that the members of Timothy James Beck, this would have ensure that I ran out and bought everything that Cochrane and Lambert wrote (both together and apart).
  celauer | Apr 27, 2008 |
The cover has a subtitle a gay romantic comedy and it is somewhat. Sick of two of his friends whining about their love life everytime he sees them, happily single Aaron makes a deal - they have to find love within a year, or he will have to start dating and find love within the next year (and they have to quit complaining). And they're only allowed to complain at monthly meetings. I liked this - I was up till about 3 in the morning reading it. Although Aaron didn't have all that many friends, I couldn't keep them all straight in my head. There was his ex, his best friend, his straight flatmate, the flatmates gf, and a lesbian but it seems like there were more.
  alasen_reads | Jun 9, 2007 |

Lambert, Timothy J.Authorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Cochrane, BeckyAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,009,210 books! | Top bar: Always visible