Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Orchids for Dummies
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0764567594, Paperback)Packed with photos, including 8 pages in full color
Color your world with orchids
Orchids are beautiful, fragrant, wonderfully varied, and surprisingly affordable. But aren't they hard to grow at home? No! says orchid grower extraordinaire Steve Frowine. In this handy guide, he shows you step by step how to select the right orchids, keep them healthy, encourage blooms, and even propagate your own plants.
Discover how to:
* Select orchids that will thrive in your home
* Water, fertilize, repot, and propagate orchids
* Decipher complicated orchid names
* Get familiar with favorite orchid varieties
* Create spectacular orchid displays
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:16:35 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.