Unbreakable (The Legion) by Kami Garcia

Unbreakable (The Legion)

by Kami Garcia

Even with the love triangle/fast romance this was really awesome. I was fascinated by all the supernatural elements and the legion team. I loved the writing and Kennedy's struggles made me care for her. The action in this was fantastic and I can't wait to see what happens next! ( )
  AdrianaGarcia | Jul 10, 2018 |
I missed a lot of what was going on because I just can't focus on audiobooks that I haven't read in print before. I tried this one as an experiment. However, the parts that I did pay attention to I really liked. It had some similarities to Supernatural which I loved. I also enjoyed Candice Accola's narration. I ( )
  pennma05 | Jan 29, 2018 |
When I received this book*, I was excited, but also hesistant by the prospect of a Supernatural**- type series with love interest woven through it. And Kami Garcia does not disappoint!

This book starts out from the get go and takes you on a roller coaster – a creepy one, which in this case is what we want. Disclaimer: I have a very active imagination, so you might not get the heebie-jeebies as badly as I did, but you will still want to finish this one in one sitting. It was that much fun and more.
I am kinda bummed though, ‘cause now I have to wait to see what happens in the next installment, and from the options that Ms.Garcia has, this could be at least a 15 book series- Seriously, it’s that thrilling and theri are SO many possiblities! There are more questions at the end of this volume, and I am already creating suppositions about what happens to the twins and Kennedy, Priest – the youngest of the group and a savant with creating daemon fighting weapons, and the last member, but certainly not least- Alara, she's beautiful, wealthy and has a takes no prisoners attitude. They will pull you right into their adventures. So please, keep writing, Ms. Garcia, I'll be waiting.

*I got this as part of the Goodreads Giveaways
** And I LOVE me some Supernatural - especially the seasons Sera Gamble was Exec Producer- best seasons EVER!
  lollyletsgo | Aug 10, 2017 |
I don't usually read books dealing with the paranormal but (gasp!) I loved the cover of Unbreakable! Sorry, I judged the book by its cover and I was not disappointed. Fast-paced action, teen demon hunters, and a likeable main character. I couldn't put it down and am anxiously waiting for the next installment! Kudos, Kami Garcia! ( )
  mjolorenz | Jun 30, 2017 |
Well I got through this incredibly fast. it was a fun read. Very reminiscent of Supernatural and Shadow Hunters. I will definitely be picking up the next book. ( )
  LenaR0307 | Jul 15, 2016 |

"Seventeen-year-old Kennedy Waters discovers she is a member of an ancient secret society formed to protect the world from a powerful demon determined to find a way out of his dimension and into ours. She joins the Legion on a mission to find a weapon that can defeat the demon"--… (more)

Kami Garcia is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,111,169 books! | Top bar: Always visible