This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E.…

This Is What Happy Looks Like

by Jennifer E. Smith

Member:allyflower15
Title:This Is What Happy Looks Like
Authors:Jennifer E. Smith
Info:
Collections:Wishlist

This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith

Recently added byprivate library, Daughertya09, CampionLibrarySTIG, joyishhh, sdbookhound, rena75

Maybe no happy ending can suit in this story. And i'd love to see their different worlds parted. That would absolutely made the book realistic :) ( )
  joyishhh | Feb 24, 2019 |
The book is a sweet romance between a teenage movie star and an ordinary high school girl who "meet" by chance when an error is made sending an email. Ellie does not know that she is corresponding with someone famous and Graham likes it that way for a while until he orchestrates having his next movie filmed in Ellie's home town.

This is a young adult novel and the tone of the romance is appropriate for the audience. The think I didn't like was that the books just ends. We don't know what happens between the couple down the road. Instead we are left to imagine or assume that they continue their relationship through emails and hopefully more. I am of the understanding that a novella was written as a follow-up to this book. If so, I would have rather had this book be completed with an epilogue instead of having to search out the next installment. I am interested enough to go ahead and read it to find out what happens, but in the future I hope the author makes her future books stand alones. ( )
  sdbookhound | Feb 19, 2019 |
An inoffensive little romance. Kind of sweet, although not particularly memorable. The main characters are both Very Good People, which means they are likeable but not terribly interesting. It was strange to read at the same time as American Psycho, which is about a Very, Very Bad Person. ( )
  JanetNoRules | Sep 17, 2018 |
A great clean romance. I loved the story line and it kept me glued to the pages. ( )
  Emmie217 | Jun 27, 2018 |
I'm kinda shocked this doesn't have a higher average rating. I was completely involved with this story and the writing. I know its a common story-line as well as predictable, but I couldn't help but love it. There was some aspect to it that simply drew me in. I guess you could say it made me happy. ( )
  spellbindingstories | May 24, 2018 |
To Mom, with love
It was not all that different from the circus, and it came to town in much the same way. Only instead of elephants and giraffes, there were cameras and microphones.
PROLOGUE
From: GDL824@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2013 10:18 PM
To: EONeill22@hotmail.com
Subject: (no subject)

"Perfect strangers Graham Larkin and Ellie O'Neill meet online when Graham accidentally sends Ellie an e-mail about his pet pig, Wilbur. The two 17-year-olds strike up an e-mail relationship from opposite sides of the country and don't even know each other's first names. What's more, Ellie doesn't know Graham is a famous actor, and Graham doesn't know about the big secret in Ellie's family tree. When the relationship goes from online to in-person, they find out whether their relationship can be the real thing"--… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,557,292 books! | Top bar: Always visible