The Only Easy Day (Sanctuary, #2) by RJ…

The Only Easy Day (Sanctuary, #2) (2012)

by RJ Scott

265415,071 (4)None

I really enjoyed this book. The opening chapters were really good. I feel the ending was a bit rushed. I really like the two MCs in this segment and hope to see more for them. ( )
  CotyM | Oct 10, 2015 |
This is a kind of a sequel to Guarding Morgan but after Morgan and Nik became a couple, it's time for his mate Dale to be convinced, too, that love is possible. That happens when he meets the brother of the killed woman. The two men are quite different but still, they have a lot in common.
But nothing with the two guys on the cover of that book! What did the publisher think? That this is a farmer's sex story with guns??? ( )
  Kaysbooks | Aug 10, 2014 |
I am in love with this series. I couldn't put this one down. ( )
  pfodge | Oct 17, 2013 |
good follow-up to the first story. liked the way the relationship flared up between Joseph and Dale. ( )
  crankypants16 | Sep 23, 2013 |
This next installment in the Sanctuary series continues the on going saga revolving around the death of Elizabeth. This time it gets even more personal. The story is full of strong men and violent action in the ongoing job of bringing down the bad guys. I really enjoyed this story of look forward to the next installment. ( )
  KatyBethMcKee | Mar 30, 2013 |

RJ Scott is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 114,461,638 books! | Top bar: Always visible