Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
National Parks and Seashores of the East: The Complete Guide to the 28…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0679030514, Paperback)· The only guide you'll need to visit the best parks and seashores in the East, covering 28 of the best-loved national parks in the eastern United States, with complete travel information on each:
· Driving tours with the most spectacular scenery, from rugged mountains to magnificent coastlines.
· Nature trails, backcountry hikes, and strolls on the beach.
· Detailed information on geology, flora, fauna, and weather.
· Tips on biking, fishing, swimming, boating, rock climbing, bird-watching, history, seasonal events, and more.
· Itineraries for people with only one day to spend.
· Extensive reviews of hotels and restaurants both inside and outside the parks.
· Detailed campground information.
· All text in the book reviewed for accuracy by National Park Service and National Forest Service personnel.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:42 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.