Seeds of Yesterday (Dollanger Saga) by V.C.…

Seeds of Yesterday (Dollanger Saga) (edition 1990)

by V.C. Andrews

Member:MyBookishWays
Title:Seeds of Yesterday (Dollanger Saga)
Authors:V.C. Andrews
Info:Pocket (1990), Mass Market Paperback, 416 pages

Seeds of Yesterday by V.C. Andrews

I found this book to be so awful that I could not even finish it. I just skimmed through the last ten or so chapters to see how it ended. Cathy and Chris are two of the worst parents I've ever seen and seem to get dumber and dumber as each book goes on. With Bart's history, with their own history, and with the history of Foxworth Hall, you would think that ONE of them would have a clue in between them. This is not to be the case. They stand around like blithering idiots while things fall apart around them. If I were 15 I might be able to accept this, and maybe 15 year old's were the intended audience for this book. In the first book, I actually felt sorry for these characters. By the time I got to this one, I thought they were all horrible. ( )
  mandolin | Mar 4, 2014 |
By the time I got to the fourth book in the series, I was really sick of all these characters and this plot, but I still had an absolute burning curiousity to know what happened. And it wasn't even that interesting, but I had to know. Must be something in the way Andrews writes. ( )
  crashmyparty | Sep 5, 2013 |
This story begins with Cathy & Chris retired and babysitting the rebuilt Foxworth hall while Bart is away. It is time for their daughter Cindy's graduation and the whole family comes together. An unexpected guest shows up and then an unexpected accident takes away Jory's pride and joy, his legs. Everyone except for Cindy decides to stay in Foxworth hall and that's when the fun begins. ( )
  Desilu42 | Aug 1, 2013 |
I read this series in my late teens or early twenties. I was facinated. Not the sort of thing I'd read now but at the time I devoured them. ( )
  shesinplainview | Mar 31, 2013 |
I loved this book so much, at the end I cried for ages. These books have got to be my favourite ones I've ever read ( )
  bongobash | Jun 20, 2011 |

V.C. Andrewsprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Loon, Parma vanTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

The final, haunting novel, in the extraordinary story that has enthralled millions!
The horror began with Flowers in the Attic, the terrifying tale of four innocent children locked away from the world by a cruel mother.

The shocking fury continued with Petals on the Wind and If There be Thorns. Now V.C. Andrews has created the last dark chapter in the strange, chilling tale of passion and peril that has captivated millions of readers around the world.

Cathy and Chris, entwined with the evil that haunts their children, living with the fearful spectre of Foxworth Hall, are awaiting the final, shuddering climax - prisoners of a past they cannot escape.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0671729489, Mass Market Paperback)

The shocking fury continued with Petals on the Wind and If There be Thorns. Now V.C. Andrews has created the last dark chapter in the strange, chilling tale of passion and peril.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:05:48 -0400)

Cathy's second son Bart seems powered by a negative force. Cathy sees the warning signs but cannot stop him.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,108,019 books! | Top bar: Always visible