Onyx (A Lux Novel) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Onyx (A Lux Novel) (edition 2012)

by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Info:Entangled Teen (2012), Paperback, 416 pages
Rating:*****
Tags:Paranormal, Romance, Aliens, Young Adult

Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Ammora)
    Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Ammora)
    Gravity by Melissa West (Lpaddycake)
    Lpaddycake: Here is another series following the development of a young couple and finding out one is an alien and they must rely on each other to save Earth and their way of life.

English (61)  Italian (2)  All languages (63)
Daemon. Could you please be with me also when I'm giving thoughts about book? That is seriously so cute.

Moving on. Wow. Just wow. Katy's developing super galactic powers and suddenly she's being hunted and of course, my Daemon, oops Daemon is protecting her. and there goes everything. I'm so not good in writing reviews but really, this book is awesomesauce!

JLA is officially my favorite author right now! ( )
  margaraawr | Aug 8, 2014 |

JLA is officially my favorite author right now! ( )
  margaraawr | Aug 8, 2014 |
3.5 ( )
  AshleyLynnWillis | Aug 1, 2014 |
Of course, once you read the first book, you have to continue and read the second just to find out what happens. This gets a little steamier, and I think it would be best to pass the series along to my high school. ( )
  JRlibrary | Jul 9, 2014 |
This book is amazing. There is no other way to put it. Jennifer L. Armentrout delivers yet another brilliantly entertaining book that fans will most certainly devour. I definitely devoured it – I finished the whole book within 2 sittings. This book had so much tension in it, it was crazy. There were times when i wanted to throw it at the wall, but the ending, in my opinion, was amazing- sad, exhilarating, and left you wanting to start Opal(Book 3) the same second you finished reading the last words on it,but nonetheless amazing. It's a fantastic series that I recommend to everyone. The Lux series is just magnificent! ( )
  AllaIssa | Jun 26, 2014 |

Being connected to Daemon Black sucks...Thanks to his alien mojo, Daemon's determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarro connection. So I've sworn him off, even though he's running more hot than cold these days. But we've got bigger problems.Something worse than the Arum has come to town...The Department of Defense are here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we're linked, I'm a goner. So is he. And there's this new boy in school who's got a secret of his own. He knows what's happened to me and he can help, but to do so, I have to lie to Daemon and stay away from him...… (more)

32 wanted4 pay3 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,281,837 books! | Top bar: Always visible