Onyx (A Lux Novel) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Onyx (A Lux Novel) (edition 2012)

by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Info:Entangled Teen (2012), Paperback, 416 pages
Collections:Your library, Favorites
Tags:Alien, Daemon, 2nd, Blake

Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Ammora)
    Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Ammora)
    Gravity (The Taking) by Melissa West (Lpaddycake)
    Lpaddycake: Here is another series following the development of a young couple and finding out one is an alien and they must rely on each other to save Earth and their way of life.

English (77)  Italian (2)  All (79)
4.5/5 Stars

Although I did thoroughly enjoy this book...My love for it isn't as strong as it is for Obsidian. But I did have a lot of fun reading it. Many parts were predictable but of course, there were many that weren't.

I still totally love & adore Daemon in this book, but Katy kind of worked on my last daggone nerve...I didn't like Katy's mother's boyfriend at all...And I guess I had good reason.

I still laughed, smiled & felt all that needed to be felt in this book. Daemon's jerk side began to diminish..And heck, I even learned to trust his instinct when others didn't! And it only took one time for me to get it!

I will be going on to Opal as soon as I can. I ordered the first 4 books in bind ups and the fifth book as well..which is due to come out the 5th of August (in the States). I ordered paperback I think, so I'm not sure if I will be getting the paperback after the 5th of August, or if I will have to wait for it. I looked around on Amazon to see when it came out and it said on the 5th, so hopefully I will get it sooner rather than later.

I can't wait to see what happens in Opal..although I did get a bit of a spoiler from someone about something that happens in one of the books, so that's kind of frustrating for me..This one is kind of a big spoiler (for me anyway) because it's something I would have liked to have learned when I was reading the book itself and would have liked it to be a surprise, although I did kind of expect some things to happen around this person anyway, but I still didn't want the spoiler. I guess that's the bad thing about being on some sites sometimes, you tend to mistakenly see things about certain books or movies you didn't want to see. But, I guess things happen. I guess now, I just need to see how it went about (which again, I have my suspicions).. :-(

But, I'm still looking forward to hopefully finishing the entire series as soon as I can. :-) ( )
  obridget2 | May 14, 2017 |
Absolutetly wonderful book. Would recomend to anyone. Book pulls you into an amazing world and can keep you there for hours. Wonderful characters great story line. An absolute must read for YA lovers! ( )
  dmytrukc | Mar 13, 2017 |
It didn't catch my attention like it should have. It was very bland on the characters. ( )
  RinHanase | Mar 11, 2017 |
I just couldn't stand Katy in this book she was just so annoying. ( )
  mhelissa26 | Mar 8, 2017 |
The chick in this story really got on my nerves. She chose the dumb option every time she was faced with a decision. I really wanted to buy her a clue. Daemon was amazing. He made the story great. I'm really interested to see what happens moving forward for everyone, especially with all that happening at the end. ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |

Jennifer L. Armentroutprimary authorall editionscalculated
Reggiani, SaraTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Being connected to Daemon Black sucks...Thanks to his alien mojo, Daemon's determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarro connection. So I've sworn him off, even though he's running more hot than cold these days. But we've got bigger problems.Something worse than the Arum has come to town...The Department of Defense are here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we're linked, I'm a goner. So is he. And there's this new boy in school who's got a secret of his own. He knows what's happened to me and he can help, but to do so, I have to lie to Daemon and stay away from him...… (more)

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 114,444,495 books! | Top bar: Always visible