Onyx (A Lux Novel) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Onyx (A Lux Novel) (edition 2012)

by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Info:Entangled Teen (2012), Paperback, 416 pages
Collections:Your library, Favorites
Tags:Alien, Daemon, 2nd, Blake

Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Ammora)
    Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Ammora)
    Gravity (The Taking) by Melissa West (Lpaddycake)
    Lpaddycake: Here is another series following the development of a young couple and finding out one is an alien and they must rely on each other to save Earth and their way of life.

English (76)  Italian (2)  All (78)
Absolutetly wonderful book. Would recomend to anyone. Book pulls you into an amazing world and can keep you there for hours. Wonderful characters great story line. An absolute must read for YA lovers! ( )
  dmytrukc | Mar 13, 2017 |
It didn't catch my attention like it should have. It was very bland on the characters. ( )
  RinHanase | Mar 11, 2017 |
I just couldn't stand Katy in this book she was just so annoying. ( )
  mhelissa26 | Mar 8, 2017 |
The chick in this story really got on my nerves. She chose the dumb option every time she was faced with a decision. I really wanted to buy her a clue. Daemon was amazing. He made the story great. I'm really interested to see what happens moving forward for everyone, especially with all that happening at the end. ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |

Jennifer L. Armentroutprimary authorall editionscalculated
Reggiani, SaraTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Being connected to Daemon Black sucks...Thanks to his alien mojo, Daemon's determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarro connection. So I've sworn him off, even though he's running more hot than cold these days. But we've got bigger problems.Something worse than the Arum has come to town...The Department of Defense are here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we're linked, I'm a goner. So is he. And there's this new boy in school who's got a secret of his own. He knows what's happened to me and he can help, but to do so, I have to lie to Daemon and stay away from him...… (more)

61 wanted8 pay6 pay

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,797,419 books! | Top bar: Always visible