Cress (Lunar Chronicles) by Marissa Meyer

Cress (Lunar Chronicles) (edition 2014)

by Marissa Meyer

Member:terriko
Title:Cress (Lunar Chronicles)
Authors:Marissa Meyer
Info:Feiwel & Friends (2014), Hardcover, 560 pages
Rating:*****

Cress by Marissa Meyer

AMAZING. I absolutely love Cress she is astonishing. I also love the romance going on between the characters. and its good to see Levanna's point of view even if it was only for one chapter. AMAZING. ( )
  gracefranks25 | Apr 24, 2016 |
This series just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to read number four ( )
  SashaM | Apr 20, 2016 |
After reading Cress, I'm less sure of my suspicion of Torin. I think I enjoy the interactions of Cress and Thorne most of all the main characters. Especially toward the end. I love how this series keeps adding new twists on different fairy tales, but intertwines them so flawlessly into the main story that we began with Cinder. With a little peek into the life of Winter, I am very eager to read that book when it comes out later this year. I definitely recommend this series for people who enjoy Sci-Fi, dystopia, and of course fairy tale retellings. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
Yup, this one is pretty great too. ( )
  AngelClaw | Mar 25, 2016 |
This was a great book. I didn't feel that it dragged anywhere in the narrative. I particularly liked Cress and Thorne's storyline. It allowed for the characters to be fleshed out more, enabling the reader to empathize with the characters before we gear up for the finale. Really like this series. It's a page turner. Really enjoyable. ( )
  Arkrayder | Mar 18, 2016 |
When she was just a child, the witch locked her away in a tower that had neither doors or stairs.
For Jojo, Meghan, and Tamara
*high fives*
Her satellite made one full orbit around planet Earth every sixteen hours.

Cinder and Captain Thorne are fugitives on the run, now with Scarlet and Wolf in tow. Together, they're plotting to overthrow Queen Levana and prevent her army from invading Earth. Their best hope lies with Cress, a girl trapped on a satellite since childhood who's only ever had her netscreens as company.… (more)

444 wanted4 pay2 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,250,099 books! | Top bar: Always visible