Tiger by Laurann Dohner
Zandy's had too much to drink and is in the wrong place at the wrong time. When next her eyes open, a beautiful man-creature is holding her in his arms. He's just too tempting to resist; she wraps herself around his body, determined to have him. But when this angel turns out to be flesh and blood, reality crashes in-- she's seducing a New Species. Tiger's shock quickly turns to intense passion when the human female kisses him, despite the fact she's trying to get his clothes off while he's engaged in a task force operation. But he and Zandy can't keep their hands off each other, and the taste and feel of this little human just leaves Tiger wanting more....… (more)

Tiger pulled a woman out from under a dog pile during a bar fight to discover she isn’t breather, administering CPR she regains consciousness and he takes her outside for air, where she proceeds to kiss and fondle him. Now he can’t stop thinking about her, not that it matters, he doesn’t do humans and he doesn’t want a mate. Then again he sure doesn’t want any other males to have her so if she is going to be involved with any New Species IT IS GOING TO BE HIM.

Zandy applied for a job with the NSO after being fired for refusing her dick head boss’ request to have sex with him. Her only hope when starting there is to not run into the tall gorgeous new species she had kissed after she had been trampled by heard of wild barbarians during a bar fight. She manages to make it a far as lunch before spotting him and hot damn he still turns her on and to bad she has given up on men because always picks the wrong one.

Poor tiger sure knows how to make a mess of things but hey the poor guy is probably scared shitless of what having a mate means. Poor Zandy, everyone keeps telling her that Tiger doesn’t do humans and with his hot and cold back and forth it is a wonder she doesn’t have whip lash to go with all her bruises from being attacked by crazy people and lonely and horny new species from the wild zone. I am kind of disappointed though that once their relationship came to light that he didn’t get teased more for all the times he harassed his friends when they took mates.

Laurann is very good at writing stories that make want to laugh cry and or punch something and you got all of that with Tiger and so that brings me again the ratings and what I think this book should get for a rating. I think over all This author has a good editing team but they just keep missing enough that it always seems to knock the ratings down by a star or two. Even though I would like to give this book a four-star rating because I do like it very much just not as much as Fury or Justice, which surprises me because through the whole series Tiger has been one my favorite characters and I couldn’t wait for his turn to mate, who knows maybe on a future reading my thought process will change. Sorry, back to the rating, I did find a significant number of errors to reduce the four-star rating to a three-star rating which really sucks with this being better than just an ok book.

The original posting of this review is here http://lauralusbookreviews.blogspot.com/2016/01/tiger-new-species-7-by-laurann-d... ( )
  LauraLusReviews | Feb 9, 2016 |
Paranormal Romance/ Erotica. New Species 7. Zandy gets stuck in a bar brawl and is pulled out by Tiger whilst he is working with the NSO/ guards. OK-
  C4RO | Jun 2, 2015 |
Just finished! Loved it!!! I have been eagerly awaiting Tiger falling in love!! Now I have a new hero to wait for: Vengeance! He broke my heart. I really hope he gets a mate soon. Also, very interested in Dr Allison's story.

I think this series is not my fav of Laurann's books. I love the Zorn warriors and Cyborgs as well but find I stalk the web for news of new New Species books! ( )
  grapeapril75 | Oct 18, 2014 |
Awesome! Tiger was hot as all hell and Zandy was incredibly sweet and full of sass. Really liked the story, inspite of it being a little repetitive sometimes. The one thing that I really liked about this book was that the relationship between Zandy and Tiger progressed a little more normally for the main coulpe than like in the other books where something really traumatizing happends for one of them and then things go along from there. ( )
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |
Zandy knew she was in a world of shit.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,987,571 books! | Top bar: Always visible