Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of…

Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting (original 2012; edition 2012)

by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

54None216,491 (4.5)1
Member:sandykaypax
Title:Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting
Authors:Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
Info:Hay House (2012), Hardcover, 203 pages
Collections:Read but unowned

Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer (2012)

Many years ago I tried to read a couple of Wayne Dyer’s books but found them hard to get through. More recently I’ve tried others of his and found them more approachable, and in fact inspiring. Now at last I feel that Wayne’s work is about as good as it can get. He has really worked on himself and developed tremendously through the years – I feel now on the same wave-length as him – not to imply in any way that I’ve reached his stage of development but this is my objective.

This is an amazing book and I aim to emulate Wayne in his daily processes – though he may prove hard to live up to.

Apparently Wayne has immersed himself in the teachings of both Saint Francis and Lao-Tzu in recent years and felt their presence.

He refers us to the book “Dying to be me” by Anita Moorjani, a book he encouraged her to write. It describes Moorjani’s healing journey after a “certain death prognosis”.

In this book Wayne is wonderfully open about his own experiences and synchronicities. He meets significant people owing to these synchronicities and is instrumental in helping people to heal themselves.

Throughout the book Wayne refers to the metaphysician/writer/speaker Neville (Goddard) whose main theme was how to fulfil your wishes by feeling that they had already been fulfilled. Neville is one of my absolute favourites – he was one of the great ones. The main theme of the present book obviously mirrors that of Neville.

We are also referred to Uell S. Andersen and his book “Three Magic Words” and to St. Germain’s channeled “I am discourses”.

Wayne reads widely and continually refers to and quotes from the work of past inspiring teachers/writers.

We are introduced to the concept of our highest self (=God). In fact one of his main theses is that we are God. We are not just a part of God, we are “altogether God” (to quote Uell S. Andersen).

The power of God’s name, “I am” (which I have previously encountered through Harrison Klein) is absolutely a man theme of this book. Wayne reminds us to avoid following the words “I am” with a negative adjective such as “weak, poor, depressed” and so on, as most of us continually do in everyday speech. “By observing and teaching the I am awareness, you will become more aligned with your highest self” – (God).

The book includes photos of Wayne while teaching, etc. and these photos portray many orbs. Orbs contain angels (see the works of Diana Cooper).

We must ensure that we avoid negative thoughts immediately before sleep, as these will programme our subconscious mind negatively for several hours. Instead we should say positive I am-statements just before sleep – I am healthy, I am abundant, I am love, etc.

Wayne was recently given a leukemia diagnosis, but received remote healing from John of God, which healing he describes in the book. I trust he is now fully healed.

In the book’s final chapter we are given a transcript of a “past” (parallel) life regression where Wayne describes his life as a man who had learnt that love solves all of life’s problems, though no-one else in that life understood what “he was on about”. The details of that life of his did not surprise me – he was/is a great man in that life and a great man in this one.

This book is absolutely one of the most inspiring and well-written books I have read for a long time, though I have read many inspiring books. It is definitely the best of Wayne’s that I have encountered. I strongly recommend that you read it. ( )
  IonaS | Oct 9, 2012 |

This book is dedicated to your mastery of the art of realizing all your desires. The greatest gift you have been given is the gift of your imagination. Everything that now exists was once imagined. And everything that will ever exist must first be imagined. Wishes Fulfilledis designed to take you on a voyage of discovery, wherein you can begin to tap into the amazing manifesting powers that you possess within you and create a life in which all that you imagine for yourself becomes a present fact. Dr. Wayne W. Dyer explores, for the first time, the region of your highest self; and definitively shows you how you can truly change your concept of yourself, embark upon a God-realized way of living, and fulfill the spiritual truth that with God all things are possible--and "all things" means that nothing is left out. By practicing the specific technique for retraining your subconscious mind, you are encouraged to not only place into your imagination what you would like to manifest for yourself, but you are given the specifics for realigning your life so you can live out your highest calling and stay connected to your Source of being. From the lofty perspective of your highest self, you will learn how to train your imagination in a new way. Your wishes--all of them--can indeed be fulfilled. By using your imagination and practicing the art of assuming the feeling of your wishes being fulfilled, and steadfastly refusing to allow any evidence of the outer world to distract you from your intentions, you will discover that you, by virtue of your spiritual awareness, possess the ability to become the person you were destined to be. This book will help you See--with a capital S--that you are divine, and that you already possess an inner, invisible higher self that can and will guide you toward a mastery of the art of manifestation. You can attain this mastery through deliberate conscious control of your imagination!… (more)

77 wanted1 pay2 pay

Three editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.

Editions: 1401937314, 1401937284, 1401937578

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,504,810 books! | Top bar: Always visible