Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Spectrum Test Prep, Grade 1
by Dale Foreman
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0769630510, Paperback)
Students improve their test scores when they know how to follow directions, understand test formats, use effective strategies to avoid common mistakes, and budget their time wisely. Spectrum Test Prep offers students the preparation they need to achieve success on standardized tests. With content developed by educators, experienced in standardized tests such as The Iowa Test of Basic Skills, Terra Nova/CTBS, and Statewide Assessments, this series of workbooks offers students a comprehensive and sequential way to master the content areas offered on state tests. Answer key included.
This workbook offers students:
• Practice for state tests, including proficiency tests
• Actual test questions in reading, language arts, and math
• Strategies and techniques for answering different types of questions such as multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, and choosing a picture to answer a question
• Tips on identifying testing patterns, time management, and following directions
• A complete answer key
This workbook offers teachers and parents:
• An explanation of what standardized test are and why students may experience test anxiety
• Clear instructions to help use the book effectively
• Content to prepare for the most popular standardized tests
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:12 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.