Baby Bear Sees Blue by Ashley Wolff

Baby Bear Sees Blue (edition 2012)

by Ashley Wolff, Ashley Wolff (Illustrator)

1521579,725 (4)1
Title:Baby Bear Sees Blue
Authors:Ashley Wolff
Other authors:Ashley Wolff (Illustrator)
Info:Beach Lane Books (2012), Hardcover, 40 pages
Collections:Farmington Public Library
Tags:picture books, colors, books with repeated elements, woodcut-like illustrations, rainbows, day in the life, morning, evening

Baby Bear Sees Blue by Ashley Wolff

This book is good for younger children. It gives good nature vocabulary as well as colors. It helps answer questions that student's do not understand about nature and colors while showing the care of a parent.
  jcocca | Sep 3, 2015 |
Baby Bear wakes up and discovers all the wonderful colors found in nature, led by his powerful Mama bear.
  Emackay24 | Mar 16, 2015 |
Baby bear is exploring his natural world and the colors that make it up. As mama bear explains what he sees, baby bear explores the colors. This is a great book that connects nature to color, draws us into baby bears world and makes a great connection to the natural world around us and the colors that we are teaching young kids. ( )
  Trinityc | May 15, 2014 |
The detailed. clever and colorful illustration together with the sweet interactions between the mother and baby bear as he asks questions and discovers his world is heartwarming. I loved the pictures of the baby as he pokes his head underwater and another as a butterfly is perched on his nose. ( )
  jordan70 | Mar 16, 2014 |
Enjoyed this gentle book. I liked that it didn't try to get too fancy; just set up a rhythmic back and forth between the mother and the child and didn't get its own way. I really liked looking for the mouse, who wasn't on every page...but looking for her meant I found lots of other great details! ( )
  MelissaZD | Dec 31, 2013 |

Leaving the den as the weather warms, Baby Bear discovers blue birds, red strawberries, orange butterflies, and other colorful things in nature.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,668,831 books! | Top bar: Always visible