Everything I Need to Know I Learned from…

Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Peanuts

by Charles M. Schulz

711,138,814 (3)None
2010 (1) humor (1)

A co-worker loaned this to me, and it was a fun, quick read. Peanuts has always been a favorite cartoon strip of mine. ( )
  dukefan86 | May 29, 2013 |

The cast of Peanuts® characters has entertained us with their humorously insightful perspectives since 1950. A year-long marketing campaign by licensor United Media launched this Diamond Anniversary and creates the perfect setting for Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Peanuts®.

This small, hardcover book with all the gift appeal of a box of chocolates shows us why, in the sixty years since its debut, everything you need to know to get through life has been summed up by the gang from Peanuts. Within these pages, Snoopy, Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Sally, Peppermint Patty, Schroeder, and the rest impart their thoughts on friendship, music, love, food, baseball, proper grooming, and a host of other subjects through artwork and text from original Peanuts comic strips.

“When your life has been ruined, you should lie under a tree all afternoon.”—Charlie Brown on Nature

“Never set your stomach for a jelly-bread sandwich until you’re sure there’s some jelly.”—Linus on Nutrition

“It’s a scientific fact that girls are smarter than boys.”—Lucy on Advanced Biology

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:10:16 -0400)

Collects Peanuts comic strips that present significant and amusing bits of advice on life, including how to make friends, the importance of perseverance, and how to appear intelligent.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,990,356 books! | Top bar: Always visible