Shades of Earth (Across the Universe #3) by…

Shades of Earth (Across the Universe #3) (edition 2013)

by Beth Revis

Member:SusieBookworm
Title:Shades of Earth (Across the Universe #3)
Authors:Beth Revis
Info:Razorbill (2013), Hardcover, 400 pages
Rating:****1/2
Tags:sci-fi, read it

Shades of Earth by Beth Revis

I felt this was the strongest of the trilogy. So nice to wrap it up in a great way. ( )
  Mirandalg14 | Aug 18, 2014 |
Pre-reading:

I can't frexing wait for this to come out. Oh my. Can the time be fast-forwarded? Okay. Is that even a word? Anyway, please. please. Don't prolong the agony. Fire Away. I'm so much excited for this.

02/05/14

Wow. Can I give this book a hundred stars? No. Maybe not. Because I think that this book deserves even more.

When I started reading this, I didn't think that I'm signing up for a book that will do all those crazy things to my heart. I felt everything. I felt their pain, loss, suffering, fear, and desperation. I cried, even. There's actually goosebumps everywhere. I ship Amy and Elder together.

Elder is a great male lead actually. He isn't that devastatingly, drop-dead gorgeous that we are kind of used to but you'll love him.

The ending was how I expected it to be. I admit it's a bit cheesy but I don't really care. I was so devastated when the explosion happen. I am so happy at the end.

I love this series. I really hate saying goodbye to a series I learned to love. I recommend it to everyone. READ THIS. READ THIS. READ THIS. ( )
  margaraawr | Aug 8, 2014 |
Pre-reading:

02/05/14

margaraawr | Aug 8, 2014 |
Nice ending, just such a shame the first book in the serie's was so slow. ( )
  Lorune | Jul 6, 2014 |
DNF

I'm not even gonna bother to write a full and thorough review. Either I am just not in the mood for this book, or this book is actually as bad as I believe it to be, but either way, I'll probably attempt to finish this when I have absolutely no books to read and I have nothing better to do.

Although I was crazy about the first one and second book, this book did not satify me. It draaaaaaaged to the point of utmost boredom, and I was making excuses just so I would not read this book. I mean, when I would rather do my homework than read this book, that's a pretty bad sign in and of itself.

Amy was a pain in the ass. I disliked her very much. But I liked Elder, who seemed to be the only one that actually had a brain.

Summary: NO ME GUSTA. ( )
  Summer_Missfictional | May 23, 2014 |

Leaving the walls of the spaceship Godspeed behind, Amy and Elder are ready to build a home on Centauri-Earth. But they must race to discover who--or what--else is out there if they are to have any hope of saving their struggling colony and building a future together.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,732,337 books! | Top bar: Always visible