Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet (Charley…

Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet (Charley Davidson) (edition 2012)

by Darynda Jones

Member:STACYatUFI
Title:Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet (Charley Davidson)
Authors:Darynda Jones
Info:St. Martin's Press (2012), Hardcover, 320 pages
Rating:*****

Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet by Darynda Jones

English (44)  Piratical (1)  All languages (45)
Charley is dealing with her own PTSD when she gets a client with her own. This finally gets her out of her apartment and confronting some of her issues. She learns a little bit more of her powers along the way. ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
Possibly my favorite book in the series thus far. ( )
  bouldermimi | Jan 13, 2016 |
The Good: Every single thing about this book was a surprise. That's a shock in itself, as I've long known to expect the unexpected when reading this series. Twists galore, some more important than others. I can honestly say that I was caught off guard a minimum of 8 times while reading this book. I've always loved Charley, but here we get to see an other side of her which fleshed out the character in a way I hadn't even known was needed. Reyes was frustratingly sexy, as always. I'm especially enjoying watching Charley's family dynamics evolve. This was a spectacular addition to the series and I can't wait to see what's next.

The Bad: Not a thing. ( )
  TequilaReader | Dec 18, 2015 |
Cheeky and wonderful as usual! Review soon! ( )
  kara-karina | Nov 20, 2015 |
I love everything Darynda Jones writes, and this book was no exception. LOVED it. ( )
  seanbata | Jun 14, 2015 |

Darynda Jonesprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
King, LoreleiNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Quentin, part-time pimp, full-time ninja, who even at his age, still says things like, "Thank you, Easter Bunny! Bok, bok!"
I sat watching the Buy From Home Channel with my dead aunt Lillian and wondered what my life would've been like had I not just eaten an entire carton of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Therapy with a mocha latte chaser.

Sometimes being the grim reaper really is that. Grim. And since Charley's last case went so awry, she has taken a couple months off to wallow in the wonders of self-pity. But when a woman shows up on her doorstep convinced someone is trying to kill her, Charley has to force herself to rise above. Or at least get dressed. She quickly realizes something is amiss when everyone the woman knows swears she's insane. The more they refute the woman's story, the more Charley believes it. In the meantime, the sexy, sultry son of Satan, Reyes Farrow, has been cleared of all charges. He is out of prison and out of Charley's life, as per her wishes and several perfectly timed death threats. But his absence has put a serious crimp in her sex life. While there are other things to consider, like the fact that the city of Albuquerque has been taken hostage by an arsonist, Charley is having a difficult time staying away. Especially when it looks like Reyes may be involved. Just when life was returning to normal, Charley is thrust back into the world of crime, punishment, and the devil in blue jeans.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,083,175 books! | Top bar: Always visible