Wildest Dreams (Fantasyland Series) by…

Wildest Dreams (Fantasyland Series) (edition 2011)

by Kristen Ashley

Member:glaadis
Title:Wildest Dreams (Fantasyland Series)
Authors:Kristen Ashley
Info:

Wildest Dreams by Kristen Ashley

This is the series that I love the most by Kristen Ashley. So I was absolutely over the moon when it finally appeared in print! My only complaint is that the printing is quite small and although it didn't bother me overly much, I am sure there will be other people who will struggle.

I am not going to go into the story line as I am sure it is well known. I love this whole series which can also be read as stand alone, though there will be details that you don't quite know and understand at that specific moment in time.

It is set in an alternate universe and might be classified as fantasy. I just love that world and all the characters who inhabits this alternate universe. I cannot wait to add the next book in this series to my shelf at home! ( )
  Emmie217 | Jun 27, 2018 |
I love this series, cannot wait to read the rest! Thanks Ms Ashley ( )
  Emmie217 | Jun 27, 2018 |
WOW!!!!! This was the 3rd series I read by Kristen Ashley. I absolutely love her books!!!! They are always filled with humor. Always make me laugh out loud while reading. Love, love love it! I love time travel stories.

All of her series are fabulous: Dream Man, Colorado Mountain, Chaos, Unfinished Hero, Rock Chick, The 'Burg, The Three, Magdolene... Every main character in a Kristen Ashley book are so funny, especially their friends. ( )
  MsButterfly | Aug 20, 2017 |
Well if I could rate components of this book I would as follows:

Steamy scenes with Frey: 5 stars!!
Everything else: 2 meh stars?!?
Overall: 3 Stars

I think what really did me in was the inconsistency throughout this book. Some scenes were beaten to a pulp in over explaining while others were explained in 3 pages (kindle paper white pages may I tell you!!!)

As much as it pains me to say, I am not a fan of Kristen Ashley's writing. I know I know I am the minority. There is a very fine line from being funny and being annoying. She happens to borderline annoying. Baby as a term of endearment annoys the fuck out of me. I'm sorry just sayin....

Ho Boy. 23 Ho Boys. I am sure there are more since I didn't actually start counting until after 17%. Repetitive words also annoy the fuck out of me.

It had a good concept but there was too much left out... ( )
  Meagantull | Jul 5, 2017 |
I expected Wildest Dreams to remain on my TBR for a very long time, even after it was recommended to fans of A Court of Mist and Fury. It was $0.99 so I snagged it. I have a hard time saying no to most $0.99 books, even though I’m terrible about getting to the actual reading them part. It was hook, line, and sinker when I found out what this story (and series) was about — there is a parallel universe to our world where your twin resides. Finnie, wanting to find adventure, pays a witch to switch her with her twin so she could reside in this fantasy realm for at least a short time. Imagine her great surprise when she finds herself in this new world, minutes from marriage to an angry, brooding man that she’s never laid eyes on before.

First off, these books are long. But fun. And allllll kinds of romance-y. Finnie had some pretty cheesy dialogue that took me a while to get used to (she says cool and freaking entirely way too much) and there’s some serious alpha-male-ness going on, but when it all comes down to it the world-building was actually pretty awesome and the romance was all sorts of cute.

“You are, my wee Finnie, beyond my wildest dreams.” ( )
  bonniemarjorie | Apr 4, 2017 |

Seoafin Finnie Wilde was taught by her parents that every breath was a treasure and to seek every adventure she could find. And she learns this lesson the hard way when they perish in a plane crash. But she never forgets and when she discovers there is a parallel universe where every person has a twin, she finds a witch who can send her there so she can have the adventure of a lifetime. But upon arrival in the Winter Wonderland of Lunwyn, she realizes she's been played by her twin and finds herself walking down the aisle to be wed to The Drakkar. Thrown into inauspicious circumstances, with years of practice, Finnie bests the challenges and digs into her adventure. But as Frey Drakkar discovers the woman who is his new wife is not Princess Sjofn, a woman he dislikes but instead, his Finnie, a free-spirit with a thirst for venture just like him, without her knowledge he orders his new bride bound to his frozen world, everlasting. But at the same time Frey plunges Finnie into a web of political intrigue that includes assassination plots, poison, magic, mystery and. dragons.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,804,776 books! | Top bar: Always visible