Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James…

Confessions of a Murder Suspect (edition 2012)

by James Patterson, Maxine Paetro

Member:DarkFaerieTales
Title:Confessions of a Murder Suspect
Authors:James Patterson
Other authors:Maxine Paetro
Info:Little, Brown and Company (2012), Edition: 1, Hardcover, 384 pages
Collections:Read

Confessions Of A Murder Suspect by James Patterson

This was a fast paced book. There were alot of surprises throughout the book. Iwould recommend this to anyone that likes mysteries. ( )
  cjmidt | Mar 1, 2016 |
This was very quick read. I enjoyed the way Tandy spoke to reader; knowing her thoughts and inner feelings helped me feel connected to her. She admits to being an unreliable narrator and that makes it difficult to figure out what is really going on. After all, Tandy herself says not to trust anything she says. The truth is, she doesn't know what parts of her memories are real but she knows a lot of details are missing.This story is clever with many twists and turns. I know there is at least one more book in this series (and knowing Patterson, probably more). I am looking forward to learning more about Tandy and the Angel family. ( )
  Jadedog13 | Feb 3, 2016 |
Just eh...it seems like the story really tries to be multiple genres all at once, and it doesn't work at all. There is no "meat" to this one. ( )
  biggs1399 | Jan 19, 2016 |
James Patterson returns to the genre that made him famous with a thrilling teen detective series about the mysterious and magnificently wealthy Angel family . . . and the dark secrets they're keeping from one another.

On the night Malcolm and Maud Angel are murdered, Tandy Angel knows just three things: 1) She was the last person to see her parents alive. 2) The police have no suspects besides Tandy and her three siblings. 3) She can't trust anyone--maybe not even herself. Having grown up under Malcolm and Maud's intense perfectionist demands, no child comes away undamaged. Tandy decides that she will have to clear the family name, but digging deeper into her powerful parents' affairs is a dangerous-and revealing-game. Who knows what the Angels are truly capable of?
  lkmuir | Nov 30, 2015 |
Started this December 09th, 2012 after a whole day not reading any book!
Read a comment that this will end more or less in a series. Not what I wanted. Not what I want, now that I am 2/3 finished.
Nice twist at the ending.
The idea and the whole structure was ok, but not too gripping, the meandering storytelling did nothing for me and it felt like being written for dumb teenagers, not young adults or even (like me) older adults.
Maybe Patterson should slow down and concentrate more on good content than mass production (in German we say "Masse statt Klasse" for this kind of work).
I will certainly not read the next book in this series (if there is one) anytime soon. Instead I will finish the Maximum Ride-series and read other authors. ( )
  Ingo.Lembcke | Oct 27, 2015 |

Patterson, Jamesprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Paetro, MaxineAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Galvin, EmmaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Tandy Angel is, along with her brothers, a suspect in their parents' murder but having grown up under Malcolm and Maud Angel's perfectionist demands, Tandy decides she must clear the family name no matter what.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,841,408 books! | Top bar: Always visible