Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James…

Confessions of a Murder Suspect (edition 2012)

by James Patterson, Maxine Paetro

Member:hojnicki
Title:Confessions of a Murder Suspect
Authors:James Patterson
Other authors:Maxine Paetro
Info:Little, Brown and Company (2012), Edition: 1, Hardcover, 384 pages
Rating:1/2

Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson

I really did enjoy this book. I like the narrator, Tandy. I enjoy how it's narrated! That's what really made me get into it. I liked how you never really knew who did it until the end. You think you suspect one person, then something comes up that gives you doubt, even if its just the smallest amount of doubt.

The closer I got to the end of the book, I had the I like it BUT... thing going, well, that but is gone, kinda...I think the but was the fact it was a little longer than I thought I should have been, a bit drawn out and too much information in some areas, but other than that, I still really liked it.

This was my first James Patterson book. I do plan on reading book 2 in this series (I guess it's a series, or a duo-logy..I only know of the second book)...The second book is called "The Private School Murders (Confessions, #2)" and it looks like it's due to come out October 7, 2013.

If you like James Patterson, you've never read him, or even iffy about him, this book is worth a try. This is one of his YA novels.

Reading this book makes me want to at least take a second look at his others, even if I don't get into the others....I am willing to at least see if I'd be willing to try..

To purchase this book, or any other book, you can go to:

(any issues with the link, let me know, I'll try to figure out how to fix them) :-)
  obridget2 | May 14, 2017 |
just received my copy in the mail today. can't wait to read it. this is another one of my first reads. it was really good. It is a must read ( )
  KimSalyers | Oct 6, 2016 |
  KimSalyers | Oct 2, 2016 |
The story started strong with a locked door mystery and a conspiracy. However, the idea of the police immediately looking at minors as the main suspects made the story less believable. The ending came abruptly and didn't leave me satisfied. ( )
  tjsjohanna | Aug 27, 2016 |
This was a fun and slightly goofy book. I'm sure it was supposed to be serious with the murders, but I didn't read it that way. I liked the way the detective was constantly calling Tandoori different names like tiddlywink. It's a story about four siblings whose parents are murdered with them in the house. Tandoori or Tandy, the 16-year-old daughter tries to help the police sold the murder so they won't be charged and finds out all kinds of things about her parents and her family. It's a fun young adult book. ( )
  MHanover10 | Jul 10, 2016 |

Patterson, Jamesprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Paetro, Maxinemain authorall editionsconfirmed
Galvin, EmmaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Information from the Estonian Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.

James Patterson returns to the genre that made him famous with a thrilling teen detective series about the mysterious and magnificently wealthy Angel family . . . and the dark secrets they're keeping from one another.
On the night Malcolm and Maud Angel are murdered, Tandy Angel knows just three things: 1) She was the last person to see her parents alive. 2) The police have no suspects besides Tandy and her three siblings. 3) She can't trust anyone--maybe not even herself. Having grown up under Malcolm and Maud's intense perfectionist demands, no child comes away undamaged. Tandy decides that she will have to clear the family name, but digging deeper into her powerful parents' affairs is a dangerous-and revealing-game. Who knows what the Angels are truly capable of?

Tandy Angel is, along with her brothers, a suspect in their parents' murder but having grown up under Malcolm and Maud Angel's perfectionist demands, Tandy decides she must clear the family name no matter what.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,166,040 books! | Top bar: Always visible