Dark Storm (Carpathian) by Christine Feehan

Dark Storm (Carpathian) (original 2012; edition 2012)

by Christine Feehan

Title:Dark Storm (Carpathian)
Authors:Christine Feehan
Info:Berkley Hardcover (2012), Hardcover, 384 pages
Tags:2012, paranormal romance

Dark Storm by Christine Feehan (2012)

I have loved Christine Feehan's "Dark" series since I read the first book, "Dark Prince". The Carpathian people are more than human but yet they share some of the same traits and values as the humans. Family is important to them. As the series progresses and the reader meets more and more of them, they become friends. The author has always run a few of the past characters through the present story line so you feel the connection. In this book the early connection to any of the other stories were two humans, friends of the Carpathian people. We didn't see any of the past Carpathian "support" characters until the very end. She also didn't explain Dax's connection to the any of the other characters. Still I loved the book. ( )
  Carol420 | May 31, 2016 |
Much better read than the last one in the series for me. Set in South America. Riley and her mother are trying to get up river to a volcano where they go every five years. Annabel just lost her husband two weeks ago and the women never live long after their husbands die. Weird things are happening and Riley has to help after her mom dies. Interesting twist with the red dragon. They have their fertility flowers, so maybe she's getting closer to wrapping up the series? ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
l ( )
  tianicolle | Jan 27, 2016 |
l ( )
  tianicolle | Jan 27, 2016 |
Stopped reading at 55% which is probably when the book was about to pick up but I just couldn't take it any longer. I used to love this series but It was just dragging on and on and on. Maybe I will pick it back up at a later date but not anytime soon. ( )
  TexasBookLover7 | Jun 16, 2015 |

Buried alive in a volcano in the Carpathian mountains for hundreds of years, Dax discovers that Mitro, the evil vampire he has been hunting for centuries, is still alive.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,796,592 books! | Top bar: Always visible