Dark Storm (Carpathian) by Christine Feehan

Dark Storm (Carpathian) (original 2012; edition 2012)

by Christine Feehan

Member:onyx95
Title:Dark Storm (Carpathian)
Authors:Christine Feehan
Info:Berkley Hardcover (2012), Hardcover, 384 pages
Tags:2012, paranormal romance

Dark Storm by Christine Feehan (2012)

Much better read than the last one in the series for me. Set in South America. Riley and her mother are trying to get up river to a volcano where they go every five years. Annabel just lost her husband two weeks ago and the women never live long after their husbands die. Weird things are happening and Riley has to help after her mom dies. Interesting twist with the red dragon. They have their fertility flowers, so maybe she's getting closer to wrapping up the series? ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
l ( )
  tianicolle | Jan 27, 2016 |
l ( )
  tianicolle | Jan 27, 2016 |
Stopped reading at 55% which is probably when the book was about to pick up but I just couldn't take it any longer. I used to love this series but It was just dragging on and on and on. Maybe I will pick it back up at a later date but not anytime soon. ( )
  TexasBookLover7 | Jun 16, 2015 |
Hero: Danutdaxton "Dax" / The Old One
Heroine: Riley Parker
Supporting Cast: Annabel Parker, Jubal Sanders, Gary Jansen
Carpathian Cameos: Riordian De la Cruz, Jasmine Sangria
Villian: Mitro Daratrazanoff

Every time I read a new Carpathian book I feel Ms Feehan is throwing us a little something new, and I like it! Dax and the Old One are a different kind of blend but they make the same kind of great Carpathian Hero. I liked Riley and thought her powers were more interesting than some of our previous female leads. I wonder if they will get stronger after she converts? I was thrilled to see Jubal and Gary. They are some of my favorite non Carpathians. I hope we hear more from them in the future. ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Apr 17, 2015 |

Buried alive in a volcano in the Carpathian mountains for hundreds of years, Dax discovers that Mitro, the evil vampire he has been hunting for centuries, is still alive.

85 wanted3 pay2 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,852,304 books! | Top bar: Always visible