The Perfect Hope: Book Three of the Inn…

The Perfect Hope: Book Three of the Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy (The Inn… (original 2012; edition 2012)

by Nora Roberts

Member:kmartin802
Title:The Perfect Hope: Book Three of the Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy (The Inn Trilogy)
Authors:Nora Roberts
Info:Berkley Trade (2012), Paperback, 336 pages
Collections:Your library, 2012
Rating:*****
Tags:Romance

The Perfect Hope by Nora Roberts (2012)

Recently added byprivate library, Bnickle, Monica91280, Sue860, MountainsideFreeLi, ClarisaO, lrobe190

Ryder is the hardest Montgomery brother to figure out--with a tough-as-nails outside and possibly nothing too soft underneath. He's surly and unsociable, but when he straps on a tool belt, no woman can resist him. Except apparently Hope Beaumont, the innkeeper of his own Inn Boonsboro (summary from ISBN 1101612231).

Ryder and Hope's story features more sexual tension than the other two in the series since Ryder is so unsociable, making it all the more interesting. The ghost, Elizabeth, plays a bigger role in this entry in the series and the reader finally discovers her story and why she haunts the Inn. Perfect Hope is the perfect end to the series. ( )
  lrobe190 | Aug 12, 2014 |
This trilogy was a bit boring because I find her contemporary romance "too contemporary." I understand the setting is based off the real bed-and-breakfast that she owns, but spare me the details. I didn't need a complete catalog of the retro sink fixtures and 500 thread-count Egyptian cotton bed sheets in the inn. I love Nora Roberts' writing style, but this book was interrupted by other books I wanted to read. This wasn't her best trilogy, but it wasn't her worst. (Flowers trilogy, cough cough) Anyway, I'm going to read her J.D. Robb for now and enjoy her nom de plume. ( )
  aliterarylion | Jul 14, 2014 |
I liked it, but the Chesapeake Bay series is still my favorite. This one was a little too pat, without enough conflict. Nora is still the queen of the modern, readable romance, though! ( )
  darcy36 | Jul 8, 2014 |
Another trilogy done.

As with the others you can tell who the 3 couples will be at the end but I still enjoy reading / hearing about them.

I felt the ending of this was a little rushed. I would of liked Avery's not to be opening at the end, or not hearing about the wedding of Hope and Ryder.
If each book is about a couple I think the couple should start and get married in their book and the next book be about the second comple with sprinkles of the first and third couples being thrown in.

Always enjoy books with dogs have a part - I will miss DA. ( )
  jnut1 | Mar 4, 2014 |
This is a wonderful series. I enjoyed it very much. ( )
  kim.richards.739 | Dec 27, 2013 |

Ryder is the hardest Montgomery brother to figure out -- with a tough-as-nails outside and possibly nothing too soft underneath. He’s surly and unsociable, but when he straps on a tool belt, no woman can resist his sexy swagger. Except apparently Hope Beaumont, the innkeeper of his own Inn BoonsBoro…

As the former manager of a D.C. hotel, Hope is used to excitement and glamour, but that doesn’t mean she can’t appreciate the joys of small-town living. She’s where she wants to be -- except for in her love life. Her only interaction with the opposite sex has been sparring with the infuriating Ryder, who always seems to get under her skin. Still, no one can deny the electricity that crackles between them…a spark that ignited with a New Year’s Eve kiss.

While the Inn is running smoothly, thanks to Hope’s experience and unerring instincts, her big-city past is about to make an unwelcome -- and embarrassing -- appearance. Seeing Hope vulnerable stirs up Ryder’s emotions and makes him realize that while Hope may not be perfect, she just might be perfect for him…

The Montgomery brothers have been the talk of Boonsboro, ever since they decided to renovate the old Inn into an intimate and handsome new Bed and Breakfast. Beckett and Owen have both found love in the process, but what of Ryder, the third Montgomery brother?… (more)

944 wanted2 pay10 pay

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,307,611 books! | Top bar: Always visible