Defiance by C.J. Redwine
When Rachel's father goes missing on a mission, her attempt to escape their walled city-state and find him brings danger, heartbreak, and a new romance with her father's apprentice.
Recently added byrena75, szamora223, Aelin.Fireheart

I want this book, now! As in now now! I actually don't think I can wait till August!
  RichlyWritten | Sep 23, 2019 |
  RichlyWritten | Sep 23, 2019 |
It should have been a 3 star rating. The premise is interesting, the plot is interesting, I like the plot twists. But what ruined this book for me was the short chapters with alternate POV. Sometimes, not very often, the shift in POVs is useful because the two main characters do different things but most of the time, it's just to continue the story. And the writing feels immature to me. so it's rather a 2.5 rating because I like the storyline. Without it, I would have given up on the rest of the series. ( )
  Sept | May 21, 2019 |
I picked up this book because a couple bloggers I follow kept bringing it up. And one of those bloggers would always rave about the love story any time it was mentioned....meh. I've read a lot better romances in YA than this.

My hope is that the series really picks up in the next two books. ( )
  jawink22 | Feb 6, 2019 |
Good story

I enjoyed this story. It kept my interest the entire time. I would read more from the author. Keep writing. ( )
  Sonja-Fay-Little | Jan 24, 2019 |

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 139,642,572 books! | Top bar: Always visible