Nightshifted by Cassie Alexander

Authors:Cassie Alexander
Info:St. Martin's Paperbacks (2012), Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages

Nightshifted by Cassie Alexander

Recently added byXandylion, Aly3636, Mothwing

I'm by no means qualified to be a book reviewer - I like things too easily. It's all I really require from my entertainment, and this book was great for me. This is NOT great literature. It's a fast read, with an interesting story and likable characters. I thought of it as a cross between an Anita Blake novel and Nightwatch. So, you know, if you didn't like either of those, you probably wouldn't like this. ( )
  Xandylion | Jan 19, 2015 |
Edie is a little bit of everything for me in this book. She is loving with her brother and she is a kickass heroine and she is kind and loyal and she soo wonderful over all. Things are always bound to happen when you work with the supernatural world I guess. It makes a great series. ( )
  Aly3636 | Jan 8, 2015 |
Love the concept, but I kind of disliked the main character. She made a lot of stupid choices - yes, required by the plot, but still. And the male characters were sort of annoying. But it was good enough that I'll give the 2nd one a try and see how the character grows. ( )
  4hounds | Jan 1, 2015 |
3.5* ( )
  Bugetta | Sep 29, 2014 |
This book is imaginative and entertaining, but I found the protagonist to be a bit too passive for my tastes. She's emotionally strong and quite willing to put herself into danger, but once there mostly waits for other characters to tell her how to get out of danger. ( )
  Mythobeast | Apr 27, 2014 |

From debut author Cassie Alexander comes a spectacular new urban fantasy series where working the nightshift can be a real nightmare.Nothing compares to being Nightshifted.

Cassie Alexander is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

48 wanted4 pay2 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 95,144,234 books! | Top bar: Always visible