Showcase Presents: Amethyst, Princess of…

Showcase Presents: Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld (edition 2012)

by Dan Mishkin, Gary Cohn (Author), Ernie Colon (Illustrator), George Perez (Cover artist), Ric Estrada (Illustrator)3 more, Paris Cullins (Illustrator), Dan Jurgens (Illustrator), Karl Kesel (Illustrator)

Member:guyalice
Title:Showcase Presents: Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld
Authors:Dan Mishkin
Other authors:Gary Cohn (Author), Ernie Colon (Illustrator), George Perez (Cover artist), Ric Estrada (Illustrator), Paris Cullins (Illustrator)2 more, Dan Jurgens (Illustrator), Karl Kesel (Illustrator)
Info:DC Comics (2012), Paperback, 648 pages
Rating:***1/2
Tags:youth, comics, DC Comics, fiction, fantastic fiction, science fiction, fantasy, adventure, action, flight, magic, Gemworld, Amethyst of Gemworld (Amy Winston), Sorta Fairytale, superheroes, monsters, war, dragons, witches, families, love story, alternate dimensions, princesses, royalty, princes, kings, queens, gemstones, schools, Superman (Clark Kent), childhood, teenagers, supernatural, military

Showcase Presents Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld by Gary Cohn

Enjoyed this a ton. At first I was weirded out by the age change between Amy and Amethyst but I got used to it and really enjoyed the getting to know Amy the teenager and Amethyst the princess. I am hoping that eventually they will release the missing end issues of the ongoing. ( )

Gary Cohnprimary authorall editionscalculated
Saviuk, AlexIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Schaffenberger, KurtIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Smith, BobIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Tanghal, RomeoIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 110,689,468 books! | Top bar: Always visible