The Forever Girl by Rebecca Hamilton

The Forever Girl

by Rebecca Hamilton

English (59)  Swedish (1)  All languages (60)
I enjoyed this book. It has a fresh take on vampires and shapeshifters (elementals) and other supernatural beings.

I received a copy from LibraryThing's Member Giveaways. ( )
  dianek93 | Nov 17, 2014 |
I really enjoyed this book! I loved the characters and the story. The writing was good and it held my interest throughout the book. ( )
  handrews222 | Oct 29, 2014 |
A well-written and thoroughly enjoyable novel with only a few mildly annoying typos. It is full of suspense and action. I'll admit there were some dark and disturbing moments, but I wanted to see what would happen and kept reading - I'm glad that I did! ( )
  madamediotte | Sep 16, 2014 |
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
I do not normally read books on the paranormal, but thought I would give The Forever Girl a try. Although it was well written, I could not finish the book due to lack of interest on my part.
  iris3039 | Sep 11, 2014 |
I really enjoyed this book. I was suggested it from another author who writes paranormal romance.
Sophia is your average white Wiccan trying to live in a small town. Her mother is bipolar and highly disturbed. Her mother joined a cult like church ran by Mrs. Franklin, who will do anything to get Sophia out.
Sophia thought she was just a little left of center until her friend Ivory took her out to a club..from that night on she learned of the supernatural world..Once you learn things like this sometimes you wish you hadn't.

I was on the edge of my seat learning all kinds of history, and rooting for Sophia. There are all kinds of twists and turns, but they were enjoyable and fun. I'm glad I took a chance on this book and hope there are more to come! ( )
  selinalynn69 | Aug 19, 2014 |

"Whatever you do, fight."

Sophia's family has skeletons, but they aren't in their graves.

At twenty-two, practicing Wiccan Sophia Parsons is scratching out a living waiting tables in her Rocky Mountain hometown, a pariah after a string of unsolved murders with only one thing in common: her.

Sophia can imagine lots of ways to improve her life, but she'd settle for just getting rid of the buzzing noise in her head. When the spell she casts goes wrong, the static turns into voices. Her personal demons get company, and the newcomers are dangerous.

One of them is a man named Charles, who Sophia falls for despite her better judgment. He has connections that might help her unveil the mystery surrounding her ancestor's hanging, but she gets more than she bargains for when she finally decides to trust him.

Survival in his world, she learns, means not asking questions and staying out of the immortal council's way. It's a line she crossed long ago. If Sophia wants to survive the council and save the people she loves, she must accept who she is, perform dark magic, and fight to the death for her freedom.

The Forever Girl is a full-length Paranormal Fantasy novel that will appeal to lovers of paranormal romance, urban fantasy, witches, vampire fiction, ghost stories, paranormal mystery, and paranormal horror.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:29:11 -0400)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,986,630 books! | Top bar: Always visible