Damage Control (A Jonathan Grave Thriller)…

Damage Control (A Jonathan Grave Thriller) (edition 2012)

by John Gilstrap (Author)

Series: Jonathan Grave (book 4)

"The hostages are young: a bus full of teenagers on a church mission. The ransom demands are explicit: deliver three million dollars - with zero involvement from law enforcement - or all captives will be executed. But rescue specialist Jonathan Grave doesn't believe in ultimatums. For him and his elite team at Security Solutions, it's all about protecting the innocent. Now Grave must face the chilling possibility that someone within the U.S. government has a deadly secret to protect - one that could jeopardize national security like never before" -- Cover verso.… (more)
Member:scallorn
Title:Damage Control (A Jonathan Grave Thriller)
Authors:John Gilstrap (Author)
Info:Pinnacle (2012), Edition: First Edition, 400 pages

Damage Control by John Gilstrap

Excellent story. Improve the editing and I would give it 5 stars. ( )
  bpreed | Feb 7, 2016 |
All action thriller where you never have time to consider the reality of the plot. Fast moving thriller set largely in Mexico trying to out-think a Mexican drug baron and his henchmen. ( )
  edwardsgt | Feb 3, 2013 |
This is the first book I have read by John Gilstrap and I was NOT disappointed!! WOW!! This book was exciting and thrilling from the beginning to the end!! It is fast paced and riveting with a pace that is no holds barred!! My new hero is Jonathan Graves too, he can truly handle any situation!! This author and this book are definitely going to be added to my favorites shelf. I suggest you go and buy this book now! Its that good!!

I received a free copy of this book in exchange for a review. I was not required to write a positive review, only an honest one. ( )
  boipayn | Nov 1, 2012 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,480,883 books! | Top bar: Always visible