The New Olympians (Pegasus) by Kate O'Hearn

The New Olympians (Pegasus)

by Kate O'Hearn

Series: Flame of Olympus (3)

I loved it! I find the mixes between earth and Olympus very interesting and sometimes funny. ( )
  vjw.08.foxton | May 21, 2015 |
A well deserved 4.5 stars and rounded it up! OMG. I got teary eyed. :o That last part with Jupiter and Emily? I can feel Emily's compassion and well, it got me teary eyed.

I didn't know I would like Alexis the Sphinx too. She's so wise and well, she's also strong and loyal. I didn't even got all her riddles correctly. LMAO. My guessed at the last one was SUN. :D LOL, even Frankie the kid can answer it. I skipped the "like a diamond" part.

Emily Jacobs' power is still growing as days go by. This book was about the CRU (as always) now cloning the Olympians. Emily and friends went back to Earth to see the clone of Pegasus without Jupiter knowing it. And the story progress in Earth, getting CRU's attention again when they got there. And ultimately trying to convince Jupiter not to turn the Solar Stream towards the Earth.

I like the Big Three. I like how Pluto's reasonable and how he still stays in Olympus unlike the other Myths saying that he's underground and all that. And he's not like the Pluto I imagined. Oh you know, Pluto is not really that nice Olympian as far as I have read at other books. So this one is a nice change.

I like the Nirads too. It's pretty cool to have them in the series and now they work together with the Olympians. Oh, I also love how the Olympians accepted the New Olympians and offered to take them to Olympus. It's nice there's no longer an animosity between them. But it's pretty weird to picture Dianas in Olympus. :o

I love this third book! Yay! I'm onto the fourth one soon. :)

EDIT: I just remembered what I thought of yesterday before I finished this book... Emily Jacobs reminds me of Jean Grey. Her powers are so like Jean. Maybe that's where O'Hearn gets the idea of Emily's powers? ( )
  lexiechan | Sep 10, 2013 |

Kate O'Hearnprimary authorall editionscalculated
Chan, JasonCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

When reports reach Olympus of a Pegasus 'double' sighted on Earth, suspicions are aroused. Emily and Pegasus must fly back to her world where they discover a sinister conspiracy that will pit Olympian against human in a war involving friends and enemies on either side.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,838,473 books! | Top bar: Always visible