Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi

Through the Ever Night (edition 2013)

by Veronica Rossi

Member:ExLibris_Kate
Title:Through the Ever Night
Authors:Veronica Rossi
Info:HarperCollins (2013), Hardcover, 352 pages
Rating:*****

Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi

A little slower than the first book. Hoping the third book offers a little more. Still, a well-written book and I am enjoying the story. ( )
  stevealtier | Dec 2, 2016 |
I absolutely loved Under the Never Sky and was exited to continue on with this series. I'm happy to say that Through the ever Night did not disappoint me and completed my expectations. I loved the action and angst that was happening. The characters are still so amazing. I love Perry, Roar and Aria. And this crazy world of theirs. I cant wait to read the next one and find out what happens next. This is one of the best dystopian series I've read in a while. Really enjoyable and entertaining. ( )
  miss_booklion | Nov 6, 2016 |
There's a lot going on in this series, enough to keep me entertained anyways but I'm just not particularly head over heels in love with it. I think mainly because, even though I like the alternate world it's set in, I can't say that I fully understand how the smart eye and the fractioning to the different realms could really work. Maybe if I could suspend my disbelief and ignore those pesky details then I might enjoy it more.

I'm also listening to the audio version of this series and I don't particularly care for either narrators. Now, Michael Goldstrom, the narrator of this second book is better then Bernadette Dunne Flagler, who narrates the first and third books of the series but neither one are great. Both of their voices are monotone and kind of boring with no real emotion behind their narration so that's not helping my experience either.

Rossi though, is very good with character development. I'm thoroughly invested now in all of the characters, especially Perry, Aria, Roar, Cinder and the Tides so I'm definitely going to continue with the final book. I wouldn't dare miss the outcome of their story for anything.
  EmpressReece | Aug 22, 2016 |
How long until the next one comes out??? Really like the characters in this series. ( )
  mtlkch | Jun 21, 2016 |
2015 Rating System: 5
  ZetherBooks | Jun 15, 2016 |

Hoping to be reunited after months of separation, Aria and Perry are met with hostility by Dweller-resenting Tides before a Aether storm threatens the tribe's existence, forcing Aria to consider leaving Perry to save both their lives.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 110,810,147 books! | Top bar: Always visible