The Casitians Return: The Casitian Universe,…

The Casitians Return: The Casitian Universe, Volume 1 (edition 2011)

by Michelle Murrain

711,592,702 (5)None
Member:Unseelie918
Title:The Casitians Return: The Casitian Universe, Volume 1
Authors:Michelle Murrain
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2011), Paperback, 328 pages
Rating:*****

The Casitians Return: The Casitian Universe, Volume 1 by Michelle Murrain

I have both kindle and paperback copies of this book. The book draws you in and keeps you reading. The story flows smoothly and I feel this book could be a realistic future for us. The technology is simple but advanced at the same time. The main thing I love about this book is equality and neutrality.

Some reviewers on Amazon have concerns about the portrayal of alternate lifestyles, I don't. Yes, the Casitians way of life is daunting to Terrans, but I think their views are correct. Almost every human is somewhat bisexual, most just do not realize it. There is really no need to be concerned about the character relationships, as there are no scenes that are graphic in nature.

I originally purchased the eBook and enjoyed it very much. After emailing Michelle Murrain she sent me both this book and the second book The Story of New Earth.

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3DSN27J0UN63D/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=... ( )
  Unseelie918 | Jan 12, 2015 |

Michelle Murrain is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,971,505 books! | Top bar: Always visible