The Goblin Rebellion by Rex Jameson

The Goblin Rebellion (edition 2012)

by Rex Jameson

Member:RevKess
Title:The Goblin Rebellion
Authors:Rex Jameson
Info:Rex Jameson (2012), Paperback, 394 pages
Rating:***

The Goblin Rebellion by Rex Jameson

Disclaimer: I was given this book for free by the author as part of the Library Thing Member Giveaway (LTMG) program for an honest review.

This is another great book. The story picks up where book one left off and centres on the worlds of Chaos, Order and the Elven realm. In this story Lucifer continues to assist his good friend and King of the Elven realm, Elandril, while combating the destruction being brought on by Jehovah and his 'Order'. I liked the journey of each of the characters, watching them learn and develop. I enjoyed the Goblin rebellion, led by Routan and how Chaos attempts to help the King Elandril. I would say my favourite characters are Sariel and Lucifer. I also liked that not everything is what it seems with a few twists and turns thrown in at the end that I did not see coming. I look forward to reading the third book in this trilogy. ( )
  FiLoMa | Oct 19, 2017 |
I loved this book, "WHY" It makes you use your brain. Wonderful story of brothers who go through so much in life. This author is very talented and has a great imagination. I would definiatley read more from this author. Great sensibility and creativeness.......
  joycedlee | Dec 18, 2012 |
Normally I don’t review different books with in the same series because I find that to be repetitive but in this case I think it might be necessary. This is the second book from this series and it looks like the books keep getting better as they go on.
This book keeps following the demon brothers through their trials and battles with a megalomaniac cousin who’s attempting to destroy pretty much everything else around him. Jehovah has also kidnapped the Demon King’s only child.
I really enjoy these books and think the story is great. The writing takes a little bit to get used to because you jump into the middle of the story without much background or explanation. You pick up more of what’s going on and how everything works as the stories proceed. I would definitely recommend this book but it is definitely not for people with comprehension issues. Everything is not always spelt out in black and white. ( )
  demonite93 | Jul 16, 2012 |
Before I could read The Goblin Rebellion and review it with any real understanding, I had to read the first book in this series. The author was kind enough to make that book available to me. For that, a huge thank you!

Definitely a guy's book. Full of action and battle. But a scientist's book as well. Full of math and quantum theory. And a spiritualist's book as well.

Rex Jameson threw me for a loop with character names taken straight from the Bible. I was half expecting a heavily Christian read. I was certainly surprised. The character names were simply happenstance. They could just as easily been Larry, Jim and Sandra.

Well worth the read if you are interested in alternate reality, science, action, and enjoy a good romantic adventure. All of that and more can be found in this book (and its predecessor). Looking forward to reading more from this talented author! ( )
  RevKess | Jun 20, 2012 |
The Goblin Rebellion by Rex Jameson was an excellent book I engoyed it and am looking forward to reading more from this author it was a good easy read book. ( )
  Rottie | Jun 4, 2012 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Rex Jameson's book The Goblin Rebellion (Speculative Fiction) was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Rex Jameson is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,165,538 books! | Top bar: Always visible