Wait For Me by Elisabeth Naughton

Wait For Me (edition 2011)

by Elisabeth Naughton

Title:Wait For Me
Authors:Elisabeth Naughton
Collections:Romantic Intrigue
Tags:amnesia, coma, deception

Wait For Me by Elisabeth Naughton

Recently added bymotivmkt, arena300, Jaydlyn, sadz79, mmoj, Pet12

4.5 stars!
Wow! This book! You must read it! I loved it from the very first chapter to the very perfect end! Its not your typical love story. This book is action and love mixed with a great background and build up. I have flounced at least 5 books before finding this one and boy was I glad! The author wrote well rounded characters and a believable story line. I had goosebumps several times during this story and wasn't disappointed once!

One thing I love about this book is Ryan. Ryan is the main male character. Of course he is hot and buff and rich...however, the author doesn't have him say cheese lines and drag in every hot woman for him to bed. No, he uses one women to fill his time since he lost Annie. But Annie never left his heart and when "Kate" shows up, he is not shy about letting his feelings known. How do you get from Annie to Kate? Hmmm, good question! You see, Annie is Kate and Kate is Annie and Ryan loves her forever! Intrigued? That's only the beginning and its not all roses and sunshine. Enter murder, lies, and shady deals. Read it!!

ysar | Jul 8, 2015 |
I really liked the plot of this romantic suspense and the secondary romance was nice but sometimes the hero seemed a little too angry then the heroine a bit too stubborn, still overall a pretty good story. Kate's husband dies and she finds clues about her life before amnesia that lead her to widow Ryan.

Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
Mystery, suspense, romance, all in one. Easy to read and very enjoyable. ( )
  Kathryn_Brown | Dec 1, 2014 |
Kate Alexander suffered a tragic accident that took away her memory. Then her husband is killed in an airplane crash. As she searches for answers on her past and tries to fit the pieces together on her husband, she begins to realize that she didn't really know him and it was time to find some answers. Looking for those answers for herself and her son, she goes to San Francisco and meets with an attorney who seems to recognize her.

Ryan Harrison lost his wife in a plane crash five years ago. He has spent the past few year raising his daughter and building his business. Ryan isn't interested in talking to a woman that is searching for answers and feels drawn to Ryan.

I could not put this book down. At times it was sad, at times sweet with romance then danger. I liked Kate's brother, who will have his own story in book 2 but thought the interaction with her parents was short and not at all what you would expect when they hadn't seen her in years. That could have been expanded. But overall, this is a great story and I will read more of this author. ( )
  DunnFunKat | Jul 4, 2014 |
For my First book written by this Author I wasn't forsure going in. I try to avoid reviews before I start reading, guess I just like a clear head. But this book well it captivated me. Well written and what a story. I can olny imagine the sense of betrayal of when you find out the only life you've known was a lie. ( )
  JRCook1 | Sep 4, 2013 |

After her husband's death, a woman with amnesia discovers evidence of a missing child. She takes her young son and investigates, following clues to San Francisco and, eventually, to a previous husband and daughter, while teasing out clues to her missing memories and chaotic feelings.… (more)

7 wanted1 pay1 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,855,680 books! | Top bar: Always visible