Wait For Me by Elisabeth Naughton

Wait For Me (edition 2011)

by Elisabeth Naughton

Collections:Romantic Intrigue
Rating:***
Tags:amnesia, coma, deception

Wait For Me by Elisabeth Naughton

Mystery, suspense, romance, all in one. Easy to read and very enjoyable. ( )
  Kathryn_Brown | Dec 1, 2014 |
Kate Alexander suffered a tragic accident that took away her memory. Then her husband is killed in an airplane crash. As she searches for answers on her past and tries to fit the pieces together on her husband, she begins to realize that she didn't really know him and it was time to find some answers. Looking for those answers for herself and her son, she goes to San Francisco and meets with an attorney who seems to recognize her.

Ryan Harrison lost his wife in a plane crash five years ago. He has spent the past few year raising his daughter and building his business. Ryan isn't interested in talking to a woman that is searching for answers and feels drawn to Ryan.

I could not put this book down. At times it was sad, at times sweet with romance then danger. I liked Kate's brother, who will have his own story in book 2 but thought the interaction with her parents was short and not at all what you would expect when they hadn't seen her in years. That could have been expanded. But overall, this is a great story and I will read more of this author. ( )
  DunnFunKat | Jul 4, 2014 |
For my First book written by this Author I wasn't forsure going in. I try to avoid reviews before I start reading, guess I just like a clear head. But this book well it captivated me. Well written and what a story. I can olny imagine the sense of betrayal of when you find out the only life you've known was a lie. ( )
  JRCook1 | Sep 4, 2013 |
Kate's life was idealic. She had a doctor husband, a sweet little boy and a fulfilling career. But the one thing Kate lacked was her memory of any of it. Strange circumstances lead Kate on a journey to find out her true identity and learn that things weren't what they appeared. She finds a life she led to be full of a husband who lied to her, a daughter she didn't know existed and once again, her life to be in danger.
Enjoyed the beginning of the book. It got me hooked. Kind of got lost near the middle when it went back and forth of whether she would stay or would she go. Would have liked to see a little more ending and the whys to things. ( )
  Wendy_Nettles | Jan 12, 2013 |
This book was recommended to me by a friend who really enjoyed reading it. So I figured I'd give it a try. I did not have the same feelings as she did after reading this book. It did start off interesting. It was paced very well and we were getting all the appropriate information and feelings. Then all of a sudden, the book just went downhill. The ending was rushed and there just wasn't enough there. It's almost as if the author got tired of writing and just ended the story. Sorry, but not one that I would recommend. However, I will probably still try something else from this author. ( )
  jrpatterson | Jan 11, 2013 |

After her husband's death, a woman with amnesia discovers evidence of a missing child. She takes her young son and investigates, following clues to San Francisco and, eventually, to a previous husband and daughter, while teasing out clues to her missing memories and chaotic feelings.… (more)

10 wanted1 pay1 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,390,939 books! | Top bar: Always visible