Wait For Me by Elisabeth Naughton

Wait For Me (edition 2011)

by Elisabeth Naughton

Collections:Romantic Intrigue
Rating:***
Tags:amnesia, coma, deception

Wait For Me by Elisabeth Naughton

For my First book written by this Author I wasn't forsure going in. I try to avoid reviews before I start reading, guess I just like a clear head. But this book well it captivated me. Well written and what a story. I can olny imagine the sense of betrayal of when you find out the only life you've known was a lie. ( )
  JRCook1 | Sep 4, 2013 |
Kate's life was idealic. She had a doctor husband, a sweet little boy and a fulfilling career. But the one thing Kate lacked was her memory of any of it. Strange circumstances lead Kate on a journey to find out her true identity and learn that things weren't what they appeared. She finds a life she led to be full of a husband who lied to her, a daughter she didn't know existed and once again, her life to be in danger.
Enjoyed the beginning of the book. It got me hooked. Kind of got lost near the middle when it went back and forth of whether she would stay or would she go. Would have liked to see a little more ending and the whys to things. ( )
  Wendy_Nettles | Jan 12, 2013 |
This book was recommended to me by a friend who really enjoyed reading it. So I figured I'd give it a try. I did not have the same feelings as she did after reading this book. It did start off interesting. It was paced very well and we were getting all the appropriate information and feelings. Then all of a sudden, the book just went downhill. The ending was rushed and there just wasn't enough there. It's almost as if the author got tired of writing and just ended the story. Sorry, but not one that I would recommend. However, I will probably still try something else from this author. ( )
  jrpatterson | Jan 11, 2013 |

After her husband's death, a woman with amnesia discovers evidence of a missing child. She takes her young son and investigates, following clues to San Francisco and, eventually, to a previous husband and daughter, while teasing out clues to her missing memories and chaotic feelings.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,474,359 books! | Top bar: Always visible