Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel by Sylvia…

Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel (original 2012; edition 2012)

by Sylvia Day

Member:ajwseven
Title:Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel
Authors:Sylvia Day
Info:Berkley Trade (2012), Edition: First Edition, Paperback, 352 pages
Rating:***

Bared to You by Sylvia Day (2012)

The Harem by Thomas Sweeney (Emma-Reads)
    Twenty Tones of Red by Pauline Montford (PaulineMontford)
    PaulineMontford: Both books share the same erotic intensity and life-affirming sensuality.

English (141)  Spanish (2)  Italian (2)  Catalan (1)  All languages (146)
AHMAZING..

I hate when someone compares a book or series to 50 Shades of Gray! Let, me tell you I almost did not pick up this brilliant series because of that.

I did not think it had anything to do with Fifty and Gideon was a brilliant character. I loved him and when I say I loved him I mean that I thought he was sexy, brilliant, and everything that I would ask for in my "Book Boyfriend". I love the damaged souls.
I also thought Eva was a pretty special Heroine. I thought that she was brilliant although there were several times I wanted to yell "Crossfire" at her myself because she needed to give Gideon a safe word.

I loved Fifty but, I also thought this book was brilliant in its own! I will be reading the next book in the series.
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
On of my favorite books ever. The first one I've read twice back to back. Loved it and can't wait for the rest of the trilogy. I hope as is the case for the Shades of Gray trilogy that it will only get better and better through the next two books. ( )
  unfufu | Jul 13, 2016 |
Loved this book, even more than the Fifty Shades series. Have read it numerous times and dying for the 2nd book. ( )
  TerriBowles | Jun 26, 2016 |
I start this off with cursing Sylvia Day. Damn you!! Damn you for making me addicted to this book! I'm addicted to Eva and Gideon's story. The sex scenes were erotica at its finest. These two make one delicious story. I loved everything about this book, the characters (Cary needs a hug and swift kick to the ass, unsure which comes first though), the setting (NYC is pretty awesome), the pace, the emotions, the story length...hell I even adore the damn wardrobe.

Gideon...hmm...he's extraordinary. I was so upset when I got to the last word. I wished it could have went on. Hence me cursing Sylvia (but the cursing is coming from a good place, so don't fret, I enjoy the literary crack Sylvia provided.)

I am anxious to know what happened to Gideon. And anxiously await the next book in the series. (HINT, HINT, HINT).

So I recommend this book to people who adored Beautiful Disaster and stories like them because, Bared to You" is one you definitely want to add to your shelf.

" ( )
  SheReadsALot | Jun 20, 2016 |
I found this book absolutely enthralling. The heat and the chill that this book revolves around, the chasing and the running. . . It sucked me right on in and didn't release me until the end. ( )
  mariahsidhe | May 12, 2016 |
This one is for Dr. David Allen Goodwin.
My love and gratitude are boundless.
Thank you, Dave. You saved my life.
"We should head to a bar and celebrate."
(page 106)

I'M STILL THINKING ABOUT YOU.
GIDEON
(page 173)

NOON. MY OFFICE.
(page 174)

Sorry. Have plans.
(page 206)

THANK YOU, EVA. FOR EVERYTHING.
YOURS, G
(page 267)

In celebration of red dresses and limo rides.

LET'S DO THAT AGAIN. SOON.

In honor of black & white garden party dresses
and being dragged into libraries . . .

I'LL BE DRAGGING YOU TO THE
FLOOR IN A MINUTE . . .

Back Cover:

Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness-beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as I'd never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily...

Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other's most private wounds... and desires.

The bonds of his love transformed me, even as I prayed that the torment of our pasts didn't tear us apart...

Eva Trammel, plagued by her own insecurities, is drawn into an intense, obssessive relationship with the wealthy and arrogant Gideon Cross.

Sylvia Day is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 108,531,115 books! | Top bar: Always visible