If I Should Die (Revenants) by Amy Plum

If I Should Die (Revenants) (edition 2013)

by Amy Plum

Member:Carla1410
Title:If I Should Die (Revenants)
Authors:Amy Plum
Info:HarperTeen (2013), Hardcover, 320 páginas
Rating:*****

If I Should Die by Amy Plum

I was hardcore skimming by the end. I felt like the book was about 100 pages too long, but I finally finished the series! It was decent; nothing mind blowing or something to tell everyone about. I liked it and if you're looking for a decent and quick read for a series, I would suggest these books. ( )
  uhohxkate | Jan 31, 2016 |
This was a satisfying conclusion to the series. My only complaint about the story as a whole is that things have a way of working out just a little too easily. Hence the description of fantasy, I guess. Still, a fun read. ( )
  tjsjohanna | Jan 22, 2016 |
3.5 ( )
  TexasBookLover7 | Jun 16, 2015 |
Definitely the best of the trilogy, I felt that two major plot lines were rushed but all in all a good read. For my full review, visit my blog: http://brittanysbookrambles.blogspot.com/2013/03/if-i-should-die-arc-review.html ( )
  bpress | Apr 20, 2015 |
Starts off fluffy: a romance-heavy plot, nothing too terribly complex emotionally, and maybe a little predictable. Then it shifts gears and turns into a fun, fast-paced, and fairly intelligent adventure. I keep thinking it had the ending Twilight needed. I loved the whole second half.

Teenage sex, but no details. No language!

More on Fefferbooks! ( )
  fefferbooks | May 12, 2014 |

"The Parisian revenants have been betrayed by their trusted ally, Violette. Now Vincent is dead and Violette has destroyed his body so that he canot be reanimated. Refusing to give up on her love, Kate searches for a way to reincarnate him in time to prevent an all-out war between the bardia and the numa."--Provided by publisher.… (more)

Amy Plum is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,177,297 books! | Top bar: Always visible