If I Should Die (Revenants) by Amy Plum

If I Should Die (Revenants) (edition 2013)

by Amy Plum

Title:If I Should Die (Revenants)
Authors:Amy Plum
Info:HarperTeen (2013), Hardcover, 320 páginas

If I Should Die by Amy Plum

3.5 ( )
  TexasBookLover7 | Jun 16, 2015 |
Definitely the best of the trilogy, I felt that two major plot lines were rushed but all in all a good read. For my full review, visit my blog: http://brittanysbookrambles.blogspot.com/2013/03/if-i-should-die-arc-review.html ( )
  bpress | Apr 20, 2015 |
Starts off fluffy: a romance-heavy plot, nothing too terribly complex emotionally, and maybe a little predictable. Then it shifts gears and turns into a fun, fast-paced, and fairly intelligent adventure. I keep thinking it had the ending Twilight needed. I loved the whole second half.

Teenage sex, but no details. No language!

More on Fefferbooks! ( )
  fefferbooks | May 12, 2014 |
Hurray! I finished it. If I should Die the last book of my beloved Revenants series.

Thank You [a:Amy Plum|3353516|Amy Plum|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/authors/1302475830p2/3353516.jpg] for granting me a free ticket to France all I had to do was to get cozy and read what's happening with the romance story that we all want to survive
what does the word "If should Die" stand for ? It is for sacrificing yourself for the most loved ones and when you have the good intention maybe the fate will change ..
that beautiful world but truth be told the other two books are better and I found them sweeter and maybe that's because this contains a lot of Numa - Bardia fight and that somehow makes it a little boring.
another add : this series has the favor of making me love to read ( )
  Soplada | Feb 27, 2014 |
I really enjoyed this third book in the Revenant series. Although it definitely was a tad predictable, I just really enjoyed the story. I love the world Amy Plum has created for these characters! I love the idea of Paris and like the whole story behind the Revenant.

Like I mentioned earlier, I can handle a little bit of predictability. When you read A LOT, things tend to look similar, and stories can't help but be easier to figure out. However, what I don't really like is when things are just too convenient for the characters. Not that I'm saying that nothing bad happens or anything, just that no matter how strange or unique the problem they're facing is, there is always a perfect solution. Also, there was one situation where I just do not believe that a character would do what they did. (And if they hadn't, the problems wouldn't have been fixed so easily.)

As I said, I really did enjoy this book. I'm guessing it's the last in the series (could be wrong) and think it was a good way to end the story. I listened to the audio version of this series and highly recommend them! Being able to hear the accents is so much better. :) ( )
  Annesanse | Oct 18, 2013 |

"The Parisian revenants have been betrayed by their trusted ally, Violette. Now Vincent is dead and Violette has destroyed his body so that he canot be reanimated. Refusing to give up on her love, Kate searches for a way to reincarnate him in time to prevent an all-out war between the bardia and the numa."--Provided by publisher.… (more)

Amy Plum is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,784,981 books! | Top bar: Always visible