Finale (Hush, Hush) by Becca Fitzpatrick

Finale (Hush, Hush) (edition 2012)

by Becca Fitzpatrick

Member:ReadingWithMartinis
Title:Finale (Hush, Hush)
Authors:Becca Fitzpatrick
Info:Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers (2012), Hardcover, 464 pages
Rating:***

Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick

this was a great series.. i read it just by chance and loved it...read the whole series in one weak :P very catchy, sweet, interesting and CLEAN... at some points felt quite resemblance with the Twilight saga.. but was better than that one..great one..:) ( )
  MadihaJ | Jul 27, 2015 |
3.5 stars ( )
  TexasBookLover7 | Jun 16, 2015 |
Nora and Patch have conquered everything thrown at them in the past to stay together. Now, Hank is dead and Nora is in charge of his Nephilim army whose sole purpose is to destroy all fallen angels.

Have you followed my blog yet? Make sure to enter your email address (on the bottom right hand side) to get my full reviews in your inbox. Here's the rest of my review (don't forget to follow me for non-interrupted reading!): http://shouldireaditornot.wordpress.com/2013/05/10/finale-becca-fitzpatrick/ ( )
  ShouldIReadIt | Sep 26, 2014 |
This was the perfect book to end a captivating romance saga. There was action, heart-breaking loss, but love in all the trial and betrayal. Shows how a strong love can survive even when all is thrown at it.
I will definitely re-read this series. ( )
  siquebella | Jul 29, 2014 |
By far, my favorite of the series! Great way to wrap it all up. ( )
  Jenna.Czaplewski | Jul 3, 2014 |
For my mom,whom I've always been able to hear cheering from the sidelines (Run, child, run!)
Scott didn't believe in ghosts.

En tombant amoureuse de Patch , un ange déchu , Nora dit adieu à une vie ordinaire . Pourtant , elle ne s'attendait pas à se retrouver à la tête d'une armée de néphilims , les ennemis jurés de celui qu'elle aime . Alors que leur histoire d'amour est plus dangereuse que jamais , Nora se retrouve face à un choix impossible : prendre le commandement des néphilims et declarer la guerre à Patch ou refuser le combat et condamner à mort sa famille et ses amis .

"Nora and Patch must hide their relationship in order to end the war between the fallen angels and the Nephilim."--

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,154,459 books! | Top bar: Always visible