Finale (Hush, Hush) by Becca Fitzpatrick

Finale (Hush, Hush) (edition 2012)

by Becca Fitzpatrick

Title:Finale (Hush, Hush)
Authors:Becca Fitzpatrick
Info:Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers (2012), Hardcover, 464 pages

Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick

Good lord, why won't this series end?

Uninspiring and uninteresting. This one didn't live up to the rest of the books in the series. ( )
  imahorcrux | Jun 22, 2016 |
Well, for some reason finishing this took me absolutely forever, but I finally made it. And boy am I glad to finish it. I totally did not see a lot of things coming, which I like in a book. And while Nora got on my nerves a little sometimes, she really came through in the end. The epilogue was especially nice, as I wasn't left hanging on what happened with Vee. I completely enjoyed this series, as it was different from other paranormal books I have read in the past. ( )
  CarpeLibrum58 | Jun 4, 2016 |
Ah the conclusion...It wasn't what I expected. Who to trust, who to turn to, who to watch closely! I was saddened extremely by the loss of one I'd come to hold dear. I was shocked immensely to learn the secret that Vee had been keeping. Most of all I was happy with the way things worked out though. Nora finally came clean about her mistakes, and that made things so much better from there on out. Marcie had ups and downs for me in this book...one minute I was thinking she wasn't so bad and the next I'd be back to hating her. It was a complicated story, but I think the author did well tying the series up. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
[‎Tuesday, ‎October ‎23, ‎2012] Oh.My.God! Today is Finale's release!!
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
[‎Tuesday, ‎October ‎23, ‎2012] Oh.My.God! Today is Finale's release!!
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
For my mom,whom I've always been able to hear cheering from the sidelines (Run, child, run!)
Scott didn't believe in ghosts.

En tombant amoureuse de Patch , un ange déchu , Nora dit adieu à une vie ordinaire . Pourtant , elle ne s'attendait pas à se retrouver à la tête d'une armée de néphilims , les ennemis jurés de celui qu'elle aime . Alors que leur histoire d'amour est plus dangereuse que jamais , Nora se retrouve face à un choix impossible : prendre le commandement des néphilims et declarer la guerre à Patch ou refuser le combat et condamner à mort sa famille et ses amis .

"Nora and Patch must hide their relationship in order to end the war between the fallen angels and the Nephilim."--

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,749,867 books! | Top bar: Always visible