Double-Header by Gail Herman

Double-Header

by Gail Herman, Jerry Smath (Illustrator)

472365,306 (5)None

“Double-Header” is a fun book written by Gail Herman. It is a story about a two-headed monster called Bob and Rob, who go to a baseball game. They say everything is each other’s fault. I think “Double-Header” is a great book about forgiveness. My favorite character is Rob because I like Rob’s color more than Bob’s color. My favorite part is when Bob and Rob say, “We always agree. Well, almost always”. I like the illustrations because I like monsters. I recommend this book to people who are twins. - Juwon, Daisy Class, February 2018
  RIS_Kids_Academy | Feb 26, 2018 |
  RIS_Kids_Academy | Feb 26, 2018 |

Gail Hermanprimary authorall editionscalculated
Smath, JerryIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed

Is it true that two heads are better than one? Find out when Bob and Rob Headley, a little monster with two heads, has a double-header baseball game to play. Full color.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:12 -0400)

Bob and Rob Headley, a two-headed monster, love doing everything together, especially playing catcher on a team in the Little Monster League.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,805,432 books! | Top bar: Always visible