Fallen Angel (Club Burlesque) by Logan Belle

Fallen Angel (Club Burlesque) (edition 2011)

by Logan Belle

212,551,640 (3.5)None
Member:BooksforCompany
Title:Fallen Angel (Club Burlesque)
Authors:Logan Belle
Info:Aphrodisia (2011), Paperback, 288 pages
Rating:***1/2

Fallen Angel by Logan Belle

No tags.

www.booksforcompany.com
In Short
- Fallen Angel follows on nicely from Blue Angel.
- Sadly I still struggled to bond with Mallory in this book.
- There was some twists throughout the book but nothing massive.
- I felt Fallen Angel suffered a little from middle nook syndrome.

In Long
Fallen Angel is the second in The Blue Angel Series. I read this straight after Blue Angel which was nice as I was able to completely understand what was going on. Although I do feel you could just read this one without having read the first. Logan kind of did some recaps throughout the book which would have helped anyone who hadn't read the first or had read it a few months before.

Fallen Angel follows on nicely from Blue Angel and I was able to get straight back into the story. I was really hoping to gain a bond with Mallory in this book and that she would do something to make me like her. Sadly she didn't She didn't necessarily do anything wrong, although she does do some silly things, I just couldn't get myself to really like her.

I liked the addition of a few characters and it really added to the story. I enjoyed getting to know the new characters. However I did feel with these new characters lots of twists were going to be added but I felt a bit disappointed. There were a few little things but I didn't feel anything massive happened. I wasn't ever gripped like I would have liked to have been.

Final Thoughts
Fallen Angel is a good middle book but I did feel it suffered from middle book syndrome, I am hoping Naked Angel will have ‘added spice’ to it! ( )
  BooksforCompany | Jan 27, 2013 |

By day, Mallory Dale works as a paralegal in a top Manhattan law firm. But by night, she's known only as Moxie - a bombshell burlesque performer on the rise. Her dream is to become a top dancer at The Blue Angel - until her boyfriend, Alec, starts pushing her erotic boundaries. Can she handle a three-way with Violet Offender, a wildly uninhibited dominatrix - or should she hang up her feathers and silks and focus on her day job? That wouldn't be too hard, considering her sexy boss at the firm unexpectedly ignites her deepest fantasies - and tempts her to find satisfaction away from her tempestuous relationship with Alec. But is she ready to play it safe and give up the man she's always loved - and the sweet thrill of life on the edge?

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:38:52 -0400)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,653,161 books! | Top bar: Always visible