Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Fodor's London's 25 Best, 9th Edition (Full-color Travel Guide)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0307928098, Paperback)Top25 Must-See Sights
Best bets for dining, lodging, sightseeing. Plus a full-color pullout map. Everything you need to experience London.
• Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
• The classic sights—Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, Parliament
• Art and history in the Victoria & Albert, the Tate, the Natural History Museum, the Museum of London
• Venues for classical music, opera, and jazz
• What kids want, including the London Zoo and the London Eye
• The best local shopping in vibrant street markets, legendary department stores, and offbeat boutiques
• Side trips to Greenwich, Hampton Court Palace, and Windsor
Insider tips • Expert Advice
The author: Charming, cosmopolitan Louise Nicholson lived in central London for more than 30 years.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:06:04 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.