The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led…

The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There (2012)

by Catherynne M. Valente

Series: The Girl Who (2)

English (64)  German (1)  All languages (65)
I just love this world and these characters so much ::cries in booknerd:: My favorite scene in [b:The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making|9591398|The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (Fairyland, #1)|Catherynne M. Valente|https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1388179691s/9591398.jpg|6749837] was definitely the velocipede scene and in the one it was hands down the teapot scene ( )
  EliseLaForge | Nov 20, 2018 |
These books are household favorites. Great fun to read aloud. Sneakily thoughtful, with attention paid to each word. Love them. ( )
  sussura | Sep 29, 2018 |
upon reread, i think i can safely say this is my favorite of the series ( )
  ireneattolia | Sep 3, 2018 |
This book, like the whole series, is beautiful and unbearably Real, like when the velveteen rabbit became Real. ( )
  hopeevey | May 20, 2018 |
I'm not quite sure why this one took me as long to read as the first. Too much...discussion, I think, and not enough action. Seemed like every character had a lecture in them. Still a great fairy story. ( )
  gossamerchild88 | Mar 30, 2018 |

Catherynne M. Valenteprimary authorall editionscalculated
Juan, AnaIllustratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Tucker, S. J.Narratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For everyone who has taken a chance on a girl with a funny name and her flying Library.  Let the Revel begin.
Once upon a time, a girl named September had a secret.

After returning to Fairyland, September discovers that her stolen shadow has become the Hollow Queen, the new ruler of Fairyland Below, who is stealing the magic and shadows from Fairyland folk and refusing to give them back.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,828,326 books! | Top bar: Always visible