One Direction: Dare to Dream: Life as One Direction

by One Direction

"It's hard to believe how much has changed for us in just a few months. From five guys who didn't even know each other to making it to The X Factor final, heading off on our first tour, recording our first album, and releasing our own music, we've written this book so you can get to know who we really are, where we came from, and where we're going next. This is our story of life as One Direction so far, and we're really proud to share it all with you!"--Back cover.… (more)

ME AND MY FRIEND LOVE 1 DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( )
  el.06.foxton | Feb 18, 2013 |
incredible stories ( )
  luisaa | Nov 2, 2012 |
Why did i pick this up?: I'm a really big fan of one direction (as you propbably know) and my mum brought for me and straight away i was reading it. I read it for as long as i could until dinner and that was like 50 pages;)

Why did i finish it?: I haven't quite finished it but I'm just about done and its like about how there life has changed and all the new experiences they've had, it just seems like you know them and you just want to keep reading on!;)

Who would i recommend this too?: All the directioners out there, it's a really good book and full of the facts you didn't know about them and how everything has changed for them;) ( )
  Lauramatarau | May 2, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,906,926 books! | Top bar: Always visible