Promised (The Birthmarked Trilogy) by Caragh…

Promised (The Birthmarked Trilogy) (edition 2012)

by Caragh M. O'Brien

Title:Promised (The Birthmarked Trilogy)
Authors:Caragh M. O'Brien
Info:Roaring Brook Press (2012), Edition: 1, Hardcover, 304 pages
Collections:Already Read, Read but unowned
Tags:dystopia, young adult

Promised by Caragh M. O'Brien

This was an amazing ending to a wonderful trilogy. It was hard to put the book down once I started. I thought I knew what would happen, but I was fooled, so of course I had to continue. The ending itself had my emotions on a rollercoaster. When I was done I felt both sad and happy with how it ended, which was different for me because I don't think a book has ever left me feeling that way. ( )
  JosP | Jan 26, 2015 |
I thought, while a good ending to the series, it took me a while to get into it. I don't know if it's because I listened to this while I read all the others, but it wasn't until about half way through that I couldn't stop listening to it. Still, I like the series as a whole and recommend it. ( )
  shannanwithana | Oct 26, 2014 |
Gaia and the people of Sylum have left their poisonous land and are headed for a new life in The Enclave. Gaia hopes the Protectorate will welcome their new DNA, offer them water and sanctuary and accept Leon as his son. Read the rest on my blog: http://shouldireaditornot.wordpress.com/2013/10/22/promised-caragh-m-obrien/ ( )
  ShouldIReadIt | Sep 26, 2014 |
4.5 stars. ( )
  Mirandalg14 | Aug 18, 2014 |
Review on fefferbooks.com! ( )
  fefferbooks | May 12, 2014 |

Gaia succeeds in leading her people to Wharfton and the Enclave, but rebellion there threatens them all just when everything they have dreamed of seems to be at hand.

Caragh O'Brien is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

16 wanted3 pay4 pay

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,848,691 books! | Top bar: Always visible