The Krytos Trap (Star Wars: X-Wing Series,…

The Krytos Trap (Star Wars: X-Wing Series, Book 3) (edition 1996)

by Michael A. Stackpole

Member:RoxieFlash
Title:The Krytos Trap (Star Wars: X-Wing Series, Book 3)
Authors:Michael A. Stackpole
Info:Bantam Books (1996), Mass Market Paperback, 368 pages

The Krytos Trap by Michael A. Stackpole

1990s (106)

scifi
  BookstoogeLT | Dec 10, 2016 |
This review is written with a GPL 3.0 license and the rights contained therein shall supersede all TOS by any and all websites in regards to copying and
sharing without proper authorization and permissions. Crossposted
at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot.wordpress.leafmarks.tumblr.com by express permission of this reviewer
. Title: The Krytos Trap Series: X-Wing, Star Wars Author: Michael Stackpole Rating: 3.5 of 5 Stars Genre: SFF Pages: 355

Synopsis: Having just lost my review due to one stupid unfortunate swipe of the mousepad, yet again, this will be the last review I compose here online. I will be using a word processing program and reduce my stress and general level of profanity, which our neighbors will greatly appreciate. Ok, Corran is captured, not dead and in his escape finds out his Gramps was a jedi and he is too. Rogue Squadron plays politics because that scumbag Bothan Borsk Fey'la has decided he will be a player in galactic politics. My Thoughts: Reading this again was probably a mistake. Not because it was bad, but because it was just plain mediocre. And considering that these are probably near the top of the stack in quality, that is sad. Not that I'm bitter about Disney's total raping of the Extended Universe or anything. That doesn't color my thinking at all, oh no. /sarcasm Sadly, I feel like Star Wars has been ruined all over for me now. Anyhow, this was an enjoyable read and there was a lot I had forgotten. I plan to finish out this series but re-reading this series that I had enjoyed so much in the past has made me seriously consider selling all my Star Wars books. Bleh... " ( )
  BookstoogeLT | Dec 10, 2016 |
The Krytos virus, which only infects non-humans, is causing panic in the New Republic. Meanwhile, Tycho Celchu (a favorite character of mine due to his iron self-control) is on trial and only the imprisoned Corran Horn knows that he is innocent. ( )
  wealhtheowwylfing | Feb 29, 2016 |
Sep10:

Eh. Meh. It left me feeling good enough. I'm not going to continue down the X-Wing book series any more. ( )
  Isamoor | Nov 20, 2010 |
Fun. Yay, Corran finding out he's a Jedi. ( )
  lysimache | Jul 6, 2007 |

Stackpole, Michael A.primary authorall editionsconfirmed
Youll, PaulCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To the memory of
Patty Vardeman
Commander Wedge Antilles would have preferred the ceremony to be private.

CAN THE ROGUE SQUADRON SURVIVE I'TS GREATEST CHALLENGE YET?

They are the galaxy's most elite fighting force. And as the battle against the Empire rages, the X-wing fighters risk life and machine to protect the Rebel Alliance. Now they face their greatest challenge yet--in the face of the deadliest betrayal.

The Rebels have taken Coruscant. But their problems are far from over. A killer virus called Krytos is wiping out the indigenous population, and a counterrevolution is exploding. At the center of the storm is the highly charged treason trial of Rebel hero Tycho Celchu. While agents provacateurs carry out their acts of terrorism, the fledgling state can be defended only by the blood and courage of the Rogue Squadron. As the X-wing fighters scramble to save the Rebellion, Corran Horn, given up for dead in Ysanne Isard's inescapable prison, discovers he alone holds the key to freeing Coruscant from the Empire!

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0553568035, Mass Market Paperback)

The Rebels have taken the Imperial headquarters world of Coruscant, but their problems are far from over. A killer virus called Krytos is spreading among the population, and fomenting a counter-revolution, at the same time as the treason trial of Rebel hero Tycho Celchu. And X-wing pilot Corran Horn, given up for dead in "Iceheart"'s inescapable prison, discovers an extraordinary power in himself--the power of the Force!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:45 -0400)

A killer virus called krytos makes its way across Coruscant, decimating the population and sowing seeds of rebellion.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,169,607 books! | Top bar: Always visible