The Unofficial Game of Thrones Cookbook:…

by Alan Kistler

Member:ChickPurple
Title:The Unofficial Game of Thrones Cookbook: From Direwolf Ale to Auroch Stew - More Than 150 Recipes from Westeros and Beyond
Authors:Alan Kistler
Info:Adams Media (2012), Hardcover, 256 pages
Tags:Cookery, Game of Thrones

The Unofficial Game of Thrones Cookbook: From Direwolf Ale to Auroch Stew - More Than 150 Recipes from Westeros and Beyond by Alan Kistler

This is surprisingly good. The recipes are actually at least references to food in the books (there are suprisingly many) and while a lot of them are simple, they seem to be tasty and interesting. I can't say we've made any yet, but I'm a good judge of a recipe by reading it. Some could use some additional spices, but then they wouldn't be very 'authentic'. I like the fact that each recipe comes with a reference to the book and chapter it occurs in the book. Sorry you illiterate Iron Islanders/TV show fans, you actually have to read the books to find the references. ( )
1 vote Karlstar | Sep 4, 2013 |
I can't wait to try more recipes. Not sure ill ever try "Khaleesi's Heart" but who knows. :D ( )
  alicensweetbottom | Apr 22, 2012 |

Presents more than one hundred fifty recipes inspired by the "A Song of Ice and Fire" book series and the "Game of Thrones" television series, including cheddar plaits, wilding grilled pork chops, and House of Stark's venison.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,435,709 books! | Top bar: Always visible